Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

If your willing to ship to 67005 ill test them out and give you feedback as well as the rest of everyone else on here. We have several bikes in near stock form that will never see a mono block so this is intriguing to me personally. That or one of you Canadians swing by there and pick them up.

For the sake of better advertising however im sure I can speak for most when I say you should at bare minimum take better pictures. Show us the intake side, the transfers etc with better lighting please.

i can vouch for this hoser.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Everyone,

It's been awhile since my last follow up on this (many summer drinks after long hours of tooling improvements, testing and community feedback)

I want to send a thanks to everyone that commented on this post and the invaluable feedback that was shared. This community helped make these cylinders possible.

For everyone that tested and shared their experience (you know who you are) thanks so much.

Best.

Leigh