Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

it was a honest review of what i saw with my own eyes. didnt say nothing negative that wasnt true. for $300 there isnt much to complain about. theres a couple things about them i like better than stockers but still theres a few things i would of done different. theyre a good platform to start with if a person wants to use stock type cylinders but as theyre sent out they are a bit rough around the edges but again for $300 its tough to complain. atleast they didnt do what athena did and jump right to 68mm, which gains you almost nothing but a heavier piston and empty your wallet $700

heres the reality of it. besides it being absolutely necesarry to chamfer the windows i would also recomend having a close look at everything. the sleeve windows werent cast symetric as you can see the right rear window is nearly 3.5mm narrower than the opposing side. for me this isnt any concearn as ill have my porting tools in there soon enough but for the people that try to run them out of the box, you might think twice. with the mismatch asymetric stuff ive seen so far they wouldnt run real well without some cleanup. i havent yet checked if the bore center line is true to where its supposed to be but if it checks out ok then the other issues are fairly minor

20150424_195029_zpsi5286yfm.jpg

Edited by registered user

heres the reality of it. besides it being absolutely necesarry to chamfer the windows i would also recomend having a close look at everything. the sleeve windows werent cast symetric as you can see the right rear window is nearly 3.5mm narrower than the opposing side. for me this isnt any concearn as ill have my porting tools in there soon enough but for the people that try to run them out of the box, you might think twice. with the mismatch asymetric stuff ive seen so far they wouldnt run real well without some cleanup. i havent yet checked if the bore center line is true to where its supposed to be but if it checks out ok then the other issues are fairly minor

20150424_195029_zpsi5286yfm.jpg

Fuck it. When your right, your right. That port is noticeably smaller.

it was a honest review of what i saw with my own eyes. didnt say nothing negative that wasnt true. for $300 there isnt much to complain about. theres a couple things about them i like better than stockers but still theres a few things i would of done different. theyre a good platform to start with if a person wants to use stock type cylinders but as theyre sent out they are a bit rough around the edges but again for $300 its tough to complain. atleast they didnt do what athena did and jump right to 68mm, which gains you almost nothing but a heavier piston and empty your wallet $700

Good review R/U. I'm thinking it's the only hands on one that I've seen, or read.

Sent from your mammy house