Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

I'm a stock cylinder guy. I've kicked around going serval but I like having stockers that can hang and beat servals.

I like this idea. As far as I know, these guys are the only ones that make oem replacements.

As far as law suits beef, shouldn't every aftermarket oem replacement company be shut down? So like napa, autozone, orielys, and advanced just to name a few. Shouldn't the FBI be kicking in there doors?

But I'm interested in what these guys have. I'm gonna give them a call and maybe step out on a ledge and see what there made of.

• Like 1

Me personally like the stk cylinders and athena/vito's cylinders, an if any of you ever had a set which I have all of them i've tested them they are some bad ass cylinders, they are far from bolt on, but once you weld an port them they will out perform any 68 cub cylinders an some super cub

OMFG.... do you not comprehend????

NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO RUN A monoblock CP CYLINDER.... most cubs / cheetah's / servals can be too aggressive for a rider. Some rather not deal with nikacil. Some rather just plainly run stock style cylinders.... get that through your fucking head PLEASE for the love of god... whether it makes sense to you or not...accept the fact...

I'd tell you to go ask JD why he didn't swap to a CP cylinder after stripping his down to build a new motor and kept his stock cyls... but I'd rather NOT direct you to him with your idiotic questions.

Just remember this is the guy you are talking with, dont expect much useful information out of him.

ehyvy4ar.jpg

• Like 1

Me personally like the stk cylinders and athena/vito's cylinders, an if any of you ever had a set which I have all of them i've tested them they are some bad ass cylinders, they are far from bolt on, but once you weld an port them they will out perform any 68 cub cylinders an some super cub

What kind of drugs did you have for breakfast?

Well just for giggles I called him.

Basically he's hoping to sell only on Ebay.

Sounds like he's one of those guys who thinks bore size is how you get power. Sees no need to worry about performance. Marketing towards people who blew up and just wanna surf Ebay to find replacement parts.

Well just for giggles I called him.

Basically he's hoping to sell only on Ebay.

Sounds like he's one of those guys who thinks bore size is how you get power. Sees no need to worry about performance. Marketing towards people who blew up and just wanna surf Ebay to find replacement parts.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I made my eBay comment.

These guys don't want to deal directly with the public.

Wow,

Never expected such a massive reply, this forum is alive and well. Its great to see so many people engaged in this conversation.

Thanks to everyone for sharing opinions, and its probably good for me to clear a few things up and make a proper introduction

I started a parts business from my basement in 2009, mostly supplying existing aftermarket for yamaha atv's. I began 

part development in 2011 and started private labeling for a few companies in Canada/USA.  I employ 1 full time engineer. 

We do sell on eBay, as well as private label and drop ship for a ton of small/medium sized dealers.

I brought this project to the forums first because I wanted a new way to approach product development, I thought it would

be a smart idea to gather community feedback before we launch the product. I didn't develop these units with the intention

of competing with CUB or Athena cylinders, I built them because i believed there was a limited market for guys that just

wanted a reliable cylinder that could be bolted on at a reasonable price tag...and even original Yamaha cylinders

are inconsistent at best.

Our shop  is located in Petersburg, Ontario, Canada (1 hour south of Toronto), if there are any guys

that are local to me i would be more then happy to give you a set of cylinders to try out, and even happy to cover the 

cost of all other required parts. My direct number is 519-513-0244 ex 224, give me a call if you are in the area

I would love to be a sponsor on the forum, just want to make sure that i actually have something

of value to offer to everyone before spending $$.

Thanks for all the comments

Leigh

• Like 1