Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

Okay. My current cylinders are at 66mm and I'm just a stocker except for pipes and some vforce reeds . I just don't want to spend 428 for another bore on cylinders that are paper thin. So I'm tempted to get a set. But the old sayin is of it's too good to be true then it probably is .. So who knows . Wonder if the niche cylinders are boreable?

$428 for a bore?! WTF?! Boy, did they see you coming a mile away! Boring of both cylinders is $100 ($50 ea. including chamfering) pistons are $150ish. Who ever is doing your machine work scammed you big time!

if these are just stock cylinder copies, which they appear to be, i cant think of a bigger waste of time and effort. stock cylinder copy=epic fail

if these are just stock cylinder copies, which they appear to be, i cant think of a bigger waste of time and effort. stock cylinder copy=epic fail

You really are dumb as fuck.

The price tag on these makes them affordable for nearly anyone.

Not everyone wants/needs/can afford aftermarket or ported cylinders.

I know that keeping an open mind is hard for you, but even CP has acknowledged that they're a great replacement for OEM cylinders at a great price.

You really are dumb as fuck.

The price tag on these makes them affordable for nearly anyone.

Not everyone wants/needs/can afford aftermarket or ported cylinders.

I know that keeping an open mind is hard for you, but even CP has acknowledged that they're a great replacement for OEM cylinders at a great price.

hold on a minute cowboy. you have the meens to cast a new cylinder and the best you can do is a copy of the stocker, then consider yourself #1 candidate for idiot of the century award. these cylinders are so fukin ancient its pathetic and copying them should be a crime. theres alot of ways they could have improved them and still been more than affordable to any homeless redneck. i know your sticking your neck out because theyre a sponsor but this is a sad situation of something that could of been good but isnt.

• Like 1

hold on a minute cowboy. you have the meens to cast a new cylinder and the best you can do is a copy of the stocker, then consider yourself #1 candidate for idiot of the century award. these cylinders are so fukin ancient its pathetic and copying them should be a crime. theres alot of ways they could have improved them and still been more than affordable to any homeless redneck. i know your sticking your neck out because theyre a sponsor but this is a sad situation of something that could of been good but isnt.

You clueless fuck!!

Wow, again you show us all that you're even dumber than previously thought.

Tons of people out there still run OEM cylinders that aren't ported.

Tons of people don't need anything more than OEM or replacements.

Why would Niche attempt to improve on OEM cylinders with CP putting out Servals and Cubs? They wouldn't because they're smart, which is a lot more than I can say for you.