Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

hold on a minute cowboy. you have the meens to cast a new cylinder and the best you can do is a copy of the stocker, then consider yourself #1 candidate for idiot of the century award. these cylinders are so fukin ancient its pathetic and copying them should be a crime. theres alot of ways they could have improved them and still been more than affordable to any homeless redneck. i know your sticking your neck out because theyre a sponsor but this is a sad situation of something that could of been good but isnt.

FFS....... YOU LACK MORE CLUES THAN RAY CHARLES LACK EYE SIGHT.

You really are dumb as fuck.

The price tag on these makes them affordable for nearly anyone.

Not everyone wants/needs/can afford aftermarket or ported cylinders.

I know that keeping an open mind is hard for you, but even CP has acknowledged that they're a great replacement for OEM cylinders at a great price.

I have a pair if these cylinders. They are nicely cast and have been great. No problems. I had no need for a serval or anything extravagant. Don't regret them a bit

• Like 2

^^^ haha even your stupid ass that dont know nothin about engines, said right on the first page that they should of updated from the 1970 design hahahahahahhahaa. pretty sad when even a nonengine building baffoon can recognize a stock cylinder copy was a bad idea

I may not be as smart as you CLAIM to be,and I may not completely agree with the design, BUT,,, I do see how there could be a market for this product. And if the market is there, then I say sell what the people want. ( it's just not for me personally ).

Btw, you've yet to prove you're anything but a fraud.

lets say they had no desire to modernize anything about the cylinder, which they obviously didnt, atleast add some provisions for guys that want more than just a bone stocker without having to weld the shit out of everything. maybe fill in the stud pockets, side and top of the transfer, maybe something near the exh for tripples down the road. im sure all of this could be accomplished without much trouble during the casting phase. off topic but somewhat the same, i think athena probly had good intensions but dropped the ball. why cast it for 68mm, first mistake. other than the tripples, the rest of the cylinder probly isnt much different than a stocker when you get right down to the nitty gritty, second mistake. i do like the plating idea but hell for $700 ill pass

• Like 1

ngaf, banshee builders/porters need cyls and the well is drying up, niche is filling a portion of the market that doesnt want to use CP or Athena products

if you can come up with a better cyl design and get it cast and offer it to the banshee community...why dont you?

I have a set also with no complaints! These are great replacement cylinders/Pistons for a demanding market. Now you don't have to buy someone's used parts that only need a "hone". Cylinders looks great and have awesome compression. I'm glad they didn't try to reinvent the wheel, there is enough aftermarket cylinders to do whatever you desire. Good job Niche!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

had a chance to get a birds eye view of these reproduction cylinders and heres my .02. if you can pick up a oem set at 64mm for under $300 then go that route instead. if your looking for something around 64mm and cant wait for a good set of 64 oem's to pop up then these are a decent option and wont break the bank at $300 a pair. the casting qaulity is about what i expected, not excellent but not the worst, given the price it would be hard to complain to much. the sleeve windows dont match for shit to the casting but thats to be expected. ive seen oem honda stuff that dont match for shit either. most people wouldnt notice this stuff because they wouldnt know what they were looking for, i suspect this is why a few guys said their cylinders looked great. at a very minimum they need the windows chamfered, a clean up wouldnt be a bad idea either if you dont opt for some port work. the rear stud pockets on the inboard side arent empty like the stockers so thats a bonus and will reduce some weld time. outboard side still needs welded though. trench between transfers is filled in also which will save some more welding time. still i think they should have done a few things different but it is what it is. overall they seem to be a decent bargain just from looking at em