Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

Why are people so negative. This is the only oem replacement out there. We need more people like this.

I support Leigh and what they are doing. I'm an oem cylinder fan. I hope to see these in the near future. I spoke with him and we went over a few ideas and he is open to hearing all opinions and options.

The negativity makes people want to say screw it and walk away. That's not how this sport advances. I get it's a stock cylinder, but regardless it still an aftermarket part for some 30 year old out of production, out of date bike.

We have to embrace any introduction into the market. Let it determine it own fate. Not just throw it in the trash before it has a chance to even be produced.

Imagine being able to call fast, wildcard, redline or any builder and being able to order a set of stock ported cylinders. A set of play cylinders. 4mil drag ported. Stock port that you can port. With all the parts you need.

No one offers that. That's the stuff we need. More options to keep the banshee a competitive bike that has parts that are still easily obtainable.

Wow,

Never expected such a massive reply, this forum is alive and well. Its great to see so many people engaged in this conversation.

Thanks to everyone for sharing opinions, and its probably good for me to clear a few things up and make a proper introduction

I started a parts business from my basement in 2009, mostly supplying existing aftermarket for yamaha atv's. I began

part development in 2011 and started private labeling for a few companies in Canada/USA. I employ 1 full time engineer.

We do sell on eBay, as well as private label and drop ship for a ton of small/medium sized dealers.

I brought this project to the forums first because I wanted a new way to approach product development, I thought it would

be a smart idea to gather community feedback before we launch the product. I didn't develop these units with the intention

of competing with CUB or Athena cylinders, I built them because i believed there was a limited market for guys that just

wanted a reliable cylinder that could be bolted on at a reasonable price tag...and even original Yamaha cylinders

are inconsistent at best.

Our shop is located in Petersburg, Ontario, Canada (1 hour south of Toronto), if there are any guys

that are local to me i would be more then happy to give you a set of cylinders to try out, and even happy to cover the

cost of all other required parts. My direct number is 519-513-0244 ex 224, give me a call if you are in the area

I would love to be a sponsor on the forum, just want to make sure that i actually have something

of value to offer to everyone before spending $$.

Thanks for all the comments

Leigh

If your willing to ship to 67005 ill test them out and give you feedback as well as the rest of everyone else on here. We have several bikes in near stock form that will never see a mono block so this is intriguing to me personally. That or one of you Canadians swing by there and pick them up.

For the sake of better advertising however im sure I can speak for most when I say you should at bare minimum take better pictures. Show us the intake side, the transfers etc with better lighting please.

Imagine being able to call fast, wildcard, redline or any builder and being able to order a set of stock ported cylinders. A set of play cylinders. 4mil drag ported. Stock port that you can port. With all the parts you need.

No one offers that. That's the stuff we need. More options to keep the banshee a competitive bike that has parts that are still easily obtainable.

^^^^ this. Keep in mind that easily obtainable parts means more competitive pricing and I'm all for fair prices!

Hey Everyone,

I am out of samples for the moment do to popular demand....

Thanks for the support.

Im going to do a follow up after we get some feedback from the 

current testers, hopefully with lots of pictures and details about

what was good and what needs to be improved.

For everyone else that wants to test that hasn't had the opportunity,

i've started a tester waiting list, PIM me your details and I will 

personally follow up when i have units available for testing.

We will likely run 20-25 units through testing through-out this

year before we bring them to market, so if you missed the chance

this time I will try to accommodate on the next round.

All the best

Leigh

I live in Richmond Hill. I'll test out your cylinders for free, you stated a local guy I'm about as local to you as your gonna get on this forum

You provide bottom end as well. I'm not risking my own engine parts for something unknown