Niche Aftermarket Cylinders available at a signifigant discount for willing testers

Yaa fuck those jugs tell em skeet

Sent from my N8000_WHTE_CKT using Tapatalk

Jesus you fucking cheerleader.

I would like a good replacement stock cylinders. But your price is out of range for what's available for a few hundred more.

I'm a fan of stock cylinder motors that can haul ass. But for the right price I'd be interested.

• Like 1

There's a market for everything. A simple recommendation of changing up options, pricing would have sufficed. You guys pushing new idea's, businesses out because your loyal to a handful of set-ups and builders is ignorant. Bashing a new product and idea before it's even bolted, tested and ran its course is beyond me. Overpriced? Yes, bad idea? Not at all. Needs more options? Totally agree. This mindset is what creates monopolies.

• Like 3

Id like to see more cylinders on the market if there worth using, and I would rather have low port timing around oem height so I can degree in where I want them, ya it would be nice to see big bore, aux. ex. ports and  boysen ports in them or atleast  have more aluminum in the spots needed so we wouldn't have to weld them, to put the boysens in, stock cylinders may be easy to get now but , everyone thinks they can do there own grinding , 95 percent of oem jugs out there are hacked up so its ganna get harder to find untouched oem before long. lets help the guy with what we would like to see instead of talkin shit before anyone has doubt with him or seen, or ran his products, don't we all want more options for the banshees, so we can keep the 2 stroke world  alive.... 

Not a bad idea to replicate OEM cylinders.  Who knows, maybe one day blank stock cyls will become very hard to come by.  I could see it happening.  I think there is a market for these.  Personally, I am a fan of stock cylinders.  

Good luck, please become a contributing sponsor and make a solid post with more information behind the manufacturing of these, etc.

I'm all for new products for the ATV industry. It helps keep people competitive and helps with innovation. More choices is always better.

That said, the marketing on these cylinders is pretty poor up to this point. No company introduction, no background, no product specs and one lousy picture of the product.

You know why? If you Google the phone number in the ad or the screen name you get an eBay seller. These people are likely just parts peddlers and likely don't care about the actual ATV industry.

On top of that, they should be giving away a few sets of these. By the time you buy the cylinders discounted and the required pistons you're into a totally unknown setup for $500. Yea, I can't see many people getting in on that deal.

Carry on.

I never bashed snipers or a serval. What if these jugs just break like the other cast shit? Suck air? Ebay seller.. hmm probably make Wang cranks and asr a arms too. You motherfuckers act like u can't re sleeve a set of stock jugs lol. They need to send a set free to sum1 to give a review. They're trying to get feedback from some1 else they don't even have a fuckin bike to try them on? Buy a set so when your pistons go through your ass hole we can laugh. Id never go into some shit like this blind. Fuck that

Sent from my N8000_WHTE_CKT using Tapatalk