we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

I was doin that shit my first semester in college. and every semester thereafter.

+1 If you want to see it i have a 10 page research paper due i a week or two. And thats english 102, and i hate english, because I are engineer.

If we were to ban you that would be you winning, proving we are the bullys and that nothing you say is right. As stated before this is the Garage to a lot of us. IF you dont like it then leave, if you want to help and contribute to this site, good go for it, Please tell me why the right cylinder on my bike has 15 PSI less comression then the left and is smoking about 10 times more then the left. I dont care if you are male, female, old, young or mentally handicaped. What did you expect to get from stirring up the shit like this, and honestly what did you expect to accomplish? Im not going to call you a fat whinny bitch or anything like that, i have more respect for most people then that, but if you dont want to be called that try to express your point respectfully, if a dude walks into a gay bar and starts getting into it, he will be called gay, if you act like a whinny bitch what do you expect to be called.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is a huge ass thread and it just started. I think something similar to this happened a while back and all the avatar's were changed and the sig's were modified to appease a couple of people. For those of you who posted your lovely ladies, I think you all had nice lookin' ladies and other's were just plain hot. But all it takes is one bad apple and the pie is ruined.......... :banghead:

for as much useless arguing that goes on here... its still a great site with tons of info and does have some real nice people that know their shit.. dont bad mouth the whole site just because of a couple people you dont like, that would be really dumb thing to do...

you guys are just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point... just drop it and forget about it guys.

I will have to agree with you MJ,

There are a lot of guys on here that know their stuff about Banshee's, and well other quads too. I joined, well I can't remember how long ago I joined, but I have learned everything about Banshee's off of this site and from the fellow HQ'ers. Loco, as well as most of the people on here are good guys. I will also agree with RIPPEN, if you have been here for so long, you would have noticed the avatars and signatures starting to show more "above PG rated" themes and pictures. I can't say much about children obviously, being as I am only a 19 year old male. But I dunno, I'm just saying this site is very informative and the people on here are a good bunch of people.

But I have to say, sending Loco a message titled "ugly girl", that is just asking to start something. That would be like someone sending your husband or boyfriend (not sure which one, sorry if im wrong) a message about you, titled as something hurtful. You and your husband/boyfriend would get up-set reading that, and well would probably want to vent a little. If you wanted to come across to Loco a little easier you shouldn't have called a girl you don't even know..a "ugly girl" and whatever else you said in the message...slut, etc.

Dinner

Wow I don't know what to make of this gongshow thread - just to add my .02 I have been a member for awhile and BHQ is the best site ever and everyone here is really cool. I've bought parts off here, gotten great advice etc... lighten up just cuz there's a pic of a chick for an avatar SO WHAT gimme a break! BHQ is what it is it isn't changing one bit nor should it if you don't like it GO AWAY no one wants people whining about stupid shit like this here anyways

Been with my better half for 3 now and he seems to respect me cus I know he would rather have everything clean too. when you keep you man satisfied they dont have or even desire to look elswhere.

shut the fuck up !!! if u think that ,then he's probably fuckn some chick right now when ur home bitchen about some titties

There are OTHER web sites with Banshee information you can go to. If you want to hang out with the MEN then you probably should get use to seeing boobs or LEAVE :flamewar: .

Up next wannashee20 takes on the challenge of getting a coke at a gentelman's club with out seeing boobs

I dont like arguing and will not on this site, these are my friends " our garage" and we dont take it lightly when someone comes to our hang out and bashes our friends guys or gals, face it you screwed up and prolly never will be accepted into our group unless maybe you appoligize, not sure that will help. Your Call!

You guys keep talking about banning me, but you say you wont. So why talk if you wont do, and you are still writing here as mad as it makes you! I dont think I am confused, its going the other way around. If you think Im here for attention you are giving it to me, if you wanted me to go a way it seems like you would stop giving me attention. I dont get how you could ban me anyway when Im not doing anything wrong. I have said about 5 cus words compared to everyones 500 and I have no sexual content and Im not harassing anyone either.

Ur confused again I believe, you WANT us to ban you, but we won't, so you have to keep coming back and posting. Seen it a million times, same shit different poster...ya herd

Hate to tell you cus I know loco wont but I did send a message back to him appologizing. And if thats not good enough here. To Locogato I am sorry for the way I came at you about your girlfriend I realize that it was a horible thing to do and I regret it. She is a pretty girl, but without knowing her that is all I can say. So yes I am sorry for that and hope you accept that but pretty much know you wont.