we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering why your still replying to anything here, if this is such a bad forum why the hell arn't you gone? I've been on this site for quite a while and I never reply to these worthless threads but this one I couldnt pass up. Just get the fuck out, go back to your other username and keep yourself on the DL or LEAVE. Planet sand or Bluetraxx has a spot for you and your bullshit. I'm glad to say I've never gone back to either of those forums after the bullshit that goes on over there. You'd fit right in.

for as much useless arguing that goes on here... its still a great site with tons of info and does have some real nice people that know their shit.. dont bad mouth the whole site just because of a couple people you dont like, that would be really dumb thing to do...

you guys are just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point... just drop it and forget about it guys.

first off i wanna say i leave for work 5 hrs ago with 3 pages on this topic, come home and there is now 10 more, thats alot of catchin up i had to do lol

second my vote is for tits and loco!!!

I can appreciate what you are saying rippen, but the site has gotten way worse than it ever used to be. some things you can deal with others are over the top. Its pretty dicriminating being a women on a male dominated site and have to look at a lot of nude women that are being exploited and give every self-respecting woman a bad name.

now on 2 u

if u really dont like it and r here strictly for info purpose make ur own god damn banshee hq were there are no avatars!!! and u and all the lil whining bitches can go play over there

yeah well if im that bitchy and unwelcome why do I keep getting replies? If you dont like me or dont want me here why dont you just block me and ignore me insted of posting to me?

whatever you say, but i guess if that is what I am doing you are falling for it!

B/c that's exactly what you want. It's reverse psychology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology for the unedumecated.

yeah well if im that bitchy and unwelcome why do I keep getting replies? If you dont like me or dont want me here why dont you just block me and ignore me insted of posting to me?

I love that women are into ridding banshees!!,post up some girly smut,mabye some swinging ding dongs!....

chippendaleschippendaleps1.png

Keep it fun and dont be a prude,Laugh at yourself everyonce in a while...Lowbuckracing!!!!

I love that women are into ridding banshees!!,post up some girly smut,mabye some swinging ding dongs!....

Keep it fun and dont be a prude,Laugh at yourself everyonce in a while...Lowbuckracing!!!!

Preach on brotha!! :thumbsup:

By the way.. I like boobs... :biggrin:

Got a shee myself and enjoy reading about other peoples shee and stories. Just wish I could find a decent site with "decent people in it. Yeah I know Im coming in pretty bad, but I also didnt know there were as many "adult" aviators as there are. (went thru the forums and got shocked) If the site is about banshee's I dont understand why there are so many nude women. Believe me I know its not just part of the game. I have a group of friends and all we do is trail riding, not drag or any of that. So the fun of going out and having a good time is there with out all of the blithering trash talkers and naked people. I guess its disapointing. exspecialy when you sign in knowing the rules and then blowing alid. I have been reading threds from here for a while my bf would let me use his computor and he would basically call me over if he found something interesting. Looking to gain info and pass it on. Sorry for being such a strong minded women.

So let me get this straight, you claimed to have been reading here for 3 years? But you just now realized that alot of guys changed their avatars to some nudies? Well that

I compare HQ to the garage.. We come here to talk about quads chicks and life in general.. For someone who has been on here so long this shouldn't be a suprise..

BTW, sorry to the younger guys but if makeing the min age 18 would quite all this waa waa BS then Iam down..

RIPPEN

Exactly, that