we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

got a message from Lee today about changing my avatar because of some people complaining..

i wouldnt normally post this, but this is a direct insult to my girl.. she is proud of her body, and doesnt care if i show it off..

so i got this PM from a member today who i shall most certainly name..

the PM subject was titled "ugly girl"

Dude is this girl on you pics a whore or what? not everyone whants to see that shit! exspecially people who respect their better half!

there are ways to handle things, this isnt one of them. there was no need to insult my girl. guy couldve asked me nicely to change it, but he didnt. so fuck him..

let everyone here who loved my girls titties take their wrath out on this gay ass dude.

by the way, ive changed my avatar back to the old one, it just hasnt taken affect yet.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always something isn't it.

Theres no law against offending someone, hell if there was 90% of the people I deal with on a daily basis would be on death row.

If you need to, you can send those pictures to me :biggrin:

whats up stan?! what you been up to? get the project bike sold?

still runnin the machine shop sounds like?

whats up stan?! what you been up to? get the project bike sold?

still runnin the machine shop sounds like?

Trying to get shit sold.

I'm working 6 days a week in the shop right now, and it must be the time of year but everyone has an emergency job to get done. I got shit stacked up to the rafters, and about as many complications to go with them whether its machines, or materials, or vendors....

I told my dad if he dies I'll kill him for leaving me in this situation lol.

But the good thing is if we keep up like this we'll expand again, with either a CNC plasma cutter or another CNC mill bringing the total number of mills to 5. I'm hoping for the plasma cutter to be honest. Less baby sitting, higher quantity of work, and I can go run another machine while its running and I don't have to hire anyone.

:geek:

Trying to get shit sold.

I'm working 6 days a week in the shop right now, and it must be the time of year but everyone has an emergency job to get done. I got shit stacked up to the rafters, and about as many complications to go with them whether its machines, or materials, or vendors....

I told my dad if he dies I'll kill him for leaving me in this situation lol.

But the good thing is if we keep up like this we'll expand again, with either a CNC plasma cutter or another CNC mill bringing the total number of mills to 5. I'm hoping for the plasma cutter to be honest. Less baby sitting, higher quantity of work, and I can go run another machine while its running and I don't have to hire anyone.

:geek:

well sounds like shit is going well.. whenever i want something done quick i say its an emergency too! sometimes i really dont need it for a couple months but i want it NOW! :biggrin:

must be sweet to have all those mills and what not. id prolly go crazy making shit..

well sounds like shit is going well.. whenever i want something done quick i say its an emergency too! sometimes i really dont need it for a couple months but i want it NOW! :biggrin:

must be sweet to have all those mills and what not. id prolly go crazy making shit..

We just shipped a job this morning that was an urgent job for Kroger foods here. Its for the dairy line that moves the filled milk bottles/jugs down a line on a conveyor. If that line goes down they lose something like $10k per minute ($10,000) in revenue and overtime to fix shit. So their job was urgent because they were on their last spare part.

Other people say its urgent to get it done though, just to get it done. lol

What you been up to? Still have that mean ass hill shooter?