we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean can of worms that i didnt know about

The last guy that got all huffy for the same reasons as you refered to them as "aviators" as well, rather than avatars..

Is that tiny ass 1x1 pic that big of a deal.. One so big that a 6 year old would walk by and notice.. Its not as though it was a full on picture.. Also you say you have been on here for god knows how long.. Well, thats great. You should have been fully aware the contents of the site.. My thing is I don't understand why people cant give and take a little.. You come on here and the first thing you want is change.. And you demand it.. Where as thousands of people have figured out a way to deal with the miner things that bother them... There is stuff I don't like about the site.. You see me jumping atop my soap box and demanding change.. No, because I realize that there are things in life I just gotta deal with... The next time your in a car with your friend you better make sure she drives the speed limit.. After all those are the rules.. No exceptions.. She gets on the road, she HAS to drive the speed limit.. Sound a little over bearing? To me so is bitching about a 1x1 pic of a girl showing her tits because rules are rules..

I compare HQ to the garage.. We come here to talk about quads chicks and life in general.. For someone who has been on here so long this shouldn't be a suprise..

BTW, sorry to the younger guys but if makeing the min age 18 would quite all this waa waa BS then Iam down..

RIPPEN

yeah have a clue and no not cought, I just dont need to get other people in trouble for something I did.

You know, I just noticed for trying to be so mature and get something changed here. The way you approached loco about it with the message title and message itself was pretty damn immature imo.

I can appreciate what you are saying rippen, but the site has gotten way worse than it ever used to be. some things you can deal with others are over the top. Its pretty dicriminating being a women on a male dominated site and have to look at a lot of nude women that are being exploited and give every self-respecting woman a bad name.

Yeah sorry you miss a few keys once in a while, saw some mistakes in yours about 5 pages back.

Like I said I dont claim to be correct all the time, But for going to college and writing 10 page papers, you would think you would have a better handle on your typing and spelling? And its not missing key strokes your sounding the words out there just spelled wrong. Not missing strokes.