we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you think Im fat, shows how small minded you really are! Just because someone (a girl) disagrees with you makes them a fat b****. Talk about B**** please

well farmer girl = corn feed = fat plus your bitching about a good looking girls body and saying how you respect your self blah blah blah... its not hard to do the math....

actually i pretty much see most of the members getting along on here except for faggots like you. I only really recall of maybe 5 or 6 "fallouts" if that what you would call it with members on here. Other then that we pretty much all get along.

your dreaming.... im not gona sit here and argue the sky is blue.

have fun,, calm down, and play nice,riding quads is supposed to be fun...remember that, all these forums makes people lose sight of that i think. ill leave now and let you get back to yelling at eveyrone, enjoy

Edited by Michael Jackson

If I was more of an activist than I am (not going to just saying it could happen if the right person came along) this site could get shut down by a bigger B****.

haha you're ridiculous.. talking about getting the site shut down?? activist? you're living in a dream world as far as i can tell.

how did this turn into a popularity contest or who knows more about what contest?? what are you talking about..? i dont care if you are a moderator or not, im just wondering how someone who carries on like you even became one in the first place, thats all. you can know everything in the world about a banshee, but that doesnt give anyone the right to talk to people like a douche bag and act like a 15 year old... and you call me son? dont make assumptions little man, stop being a douche bag and calm down. everything doesnt have to be an argument in life...no one is "challenging your character, intelligence.." bla bla bla.. just stop cursing eveyrone out like a lunatic everytime you dont agree with someone... grow up douche bag, learn to talk to people like they are human beings,you act like the cop and we are all "civilians"

well i just explained to you how i became a moderator. maybe i should use some capital letters because you obviously didn't get the points i was giving you. so, when people talk to me like shit, i should say, "oh im a moderator and i shouldn't defend my case?"

get real dude. thats not me, never will be. im very calm, and in case you didn't pay attention i didn't have to use one single cuss word in my last post to make my points. but you're obviously in such a blind hatred to be even half as popular, cool or intelligent as me you totally missed that. see you keep saying the same things over and over again. its lame, no one here cares but you and the dumb bitch above.

you and her might be civilians, but neither of you have a leg to stand on and no one here likes either of you. do us all a favor and ride off into the sunset man. you're contributions here are minimal at best. in fact the only time i see you post is when you wanna try to make me out to be the bad guy.. i guess i should take it as a compliment that i make your dick hard?

sounds like you have alot of experiance, makes me think you might just be a fat hog. But it seems I cant give you that much credit you may just want to go back to school and take some math classes again! Maybe some logic courses as well.

haha you're ridiculous.. talking about getting the site shut down?? activist? you're living in a dream world as far as i can tell.

well i just explained to you how i became a moderator. maybe i should use some capital letters because you obviously didn't get the points i was giving you. so, when people talk to me like shit, i should say, "oh im a moderator and i shouldn't defend my case?"

get real dude. thats not me, never will be. im very calm, and in case you didn't pay attention i didn't have to use one single cuss word in my last post to make my points. but you're obviously in such a blind hatred to be even half as popular, cool or intelligent as me you totally missed that. see you keep saying the same things over and over again. its lame, no one here cares but you and the dumb bitch above.

you and her might be civilians, but neither of you have a leg to stand on and no one here likes either of you. do us all a favor and ride off into the sunset man. you're contributions here are minimal at best. in fact the only time i see you post is when you wanna try to make me out to be the bad guy.. i guess i should take it as a compliment that i make your dick hard?

your too funny man. get over yourself

unlike you, im not here to impress anyone, i am who i am, i ride and love it, and i dont need some douche bag little man on the internet to approve of me to make me feel any better..

acting like a tough guy on the internet doesnt make you any bigger in real life, sorry, have fun

your too funny man. get over yourself

unlike you, im not here to impress anyone, i am who i am, i ride and love it, and i dont need some douche bag little man on the internet to approve of me to make me feel any better..

acting like a tough guy on the internet doesnt make you any bigger in real life, sorry, have fun

hypocrite.

Thats funny

If you have only been here a day, how the fuck do you even know what he is talking about? The topic he is refering to has been gone for months.

Wow, just seen this thread. Every time I was done with one page up comes another.

Comeing from a single dad..... you have to watch out for your own kids. Dont leave it to the judgement of others. I pay attention to what is on my screen. If lil man pops his head in the office, I min the screen or tab to something else. No big deal. He will learn worse in a public school.

What about TV? Adult Swim has worse things on it and it is on Cartoon network...Disney sells CD's with gang bangin hustlas talkin about beating hoes down......Walmart sells rated R movies but bans parental advisery music...........

What about church........lol...I wont even go their. It makes the real MJ look like a saint.

My point being, do you really want to fight your war here on HQ if you feel that strong about it? Do you really think if Gore finds out about the tit, HQ will get shut down? WTF..."man my sides hurt" If you get this worked up over a tit shot on a website you have opened yourself, no one forced you to, you have bigger problems. If you have an issue with the site, why come here? Read what you need, than get the fuck on.

Why would you join a forum TODAY to post BS? Go to myspace. Not our space. Thats why I think your a fat cornfed biotch. Along with what has already been stated.

Auqateen4life!

oh yeah like you can talk you joined in February. so dont come at me like your a pro or legend

hope you are not talking to me... been here a while.