we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to tell you cus I know loco wont but I did send a message back to him appologizing. And if thats not good enough here. To Locogato I am sorry for the way I came at you about your girlfriend I realize that it was a horible thing to do and I regret it. She is a pretty girl, but without knowing her that is all I can say. So yes I am sorry for that and hope you accept that but pretty much know you wont.

Im glad to see that you appolgized to Loco, because that was wrong what you did, and right thing to do now.

But as far as women exploiting themselves, they do it all on their own. We didnt take the respect away from women by putting their pictures up. These girls had an idea when the pictures was taken what would be done with them (half naked or fully naked). No person on here took anyones innocence. If Loco and his girl want us to see her than that is their bussiness and their right to do so.:yes: :biggrin:

Oh, and I do have my avatars turned off because I am at work most of the time when I go to BHQ, so yes its just that easy to do.

oh well i have had enough, i have said my argument, and have appologized to loco. Im done with this thread now. So feel free to bash on me some more if you like, cus its not really bothering me.

LMFAO.....Holy shit I cant believe I read all this bullshit. BRING ON THE BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BansheeHQ has always been about hot chics and banshees. I believe back in around 1999 one of the motos used to be... BANSHEES BOOBIES AND BEER.

I dont get how it is so bad to have boobies in the avatars. Yes I am a mother of 2, but we as parents are here to educate our kids. Not lock them in a cave till there 30 and hide them from this shit. My son is almost 10 and my daughter 7.Heres a couple of examples.... My son and husband will be driving around in the car and my son will be saying " hey dad, look at that one"yes he did mention how big her "BOOBIES" were. Or my son will help with the laundry, Should I say "hunny, you cant help me cause my bra and undies are in this pile"? Or my son asked "mom was i fed from a bottle when I was a baby, or did I eat from your boob?" Well of course I am gonna tell him the truth of yes, you were breast fed. Or my daughter has run into my bedroom after I get outta the shower, and OOPS yup she catches a glimpse. Do I tell her, my little princess when you turn 12 I will tell you all about boobies when you get some? MY daughter has even asked, Mom when will I get boobs so I can wear a bra?!?!?! WTH people this is all natural. There are close up shots of boobies on "look whos talking" a movie of a baby. Granted there under a shirt, but those things look huge.

I have been a member on this site since December of 2000. There has always been pictures of females on here. Hell I have even contributed a few times to those pics. For those of you that have a problem with comming on the internet to a site that has avatars with T&A and wants to bitch, shut up...your not gonna change anything. This isnt the stone age anymore. You could shut the avatars off like some people have said, or just sit back and deal with it. Im not saying I grab a playboy or something and let my kids look at it, but kids are gonna see stuff like this in the real world and not just on the internet. Educate your kids about the human body like I have done with my kids. Or you could just let them sit at the table with there color books and crayons.

There I have kinda said my input on this subject. I kinda bounced around a bit, hope my point gets across.

Toodles

Jen

Wannashee joined like yesterday at 9:41 PM and only has 41 posts (all on this thread, I'm sure) and went right to work insulting one of our member's and his girl. This guy reminds me of that one guy that started crap before, some of you may remember the name "night", just without the stupid language......... :shoothead:

Jen long time no see. Are you ready for the dirt season to start?

LOL I am still here lurking in the back corner making sure you boys are behaving. :wink:

I am always ready for the dirt season to start. There is only 1 problem. It wont quit snowing up here. We were suppose to go racing yesterday and today, but........ mother nature is pissed at us for some reason lol.