were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

I've heard of crack-heads hiding their shit in their ass when they cross the border, maybe you could jam your bong up your ass and ride like that. :shrug:

then when you fart just inhale real deep :woot:

id rig it up on the handlebars. then maybe you can hit it while youre riding.

wouldnt mr DNR love to see that one coming at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a bad Idea. If your gonna smoke pot I really could care less but if your at the point that you need to bring your bong with you to ride and smoke your endangering other people lives with your slow ass reaction time and you have a problem. Marijuana and Fast vehicals do not mix. If it takes you crashing and breaking every bone in your body to learn that fine but if you take someone else with you be prepared to do alot of time behind bars! It would serve you rite!

BAHAHAHAHA Thats FN halrious ^^^^^

No, its not. I didnt put this guy up to post some stupid shit such as that. :whistling:

Everyone knows subjects on this matter should be kept low key.

I've heard of crack-heads hiding their shit in their ass when they cross the border, maybe you could jam your bong up your ass and ride like that. :shrug:

^^^sideways. :thumbsup: