were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

It became such a bad thing when it made people type like third graders. I see maybe three legitimate sentences and the rest....? The big problem I have is if you want to be a pothead go for it; I'm still going to go places whether your a pothead or not. But, when your being a pothead could potentially endanger my going places, I've got a problem with that. Go be potheads with all your other pothead friends and leave the rest of us out of it.

really.... wow makes people type like 3rd graders,.. good one o man, u kno what Mr.03 banshee i hate having to be an asshole to a fellow rider but mind ur own man u get alot farther showing respect so what dude likes to get baked how many times have u heard a sum1 stoned flip his truck cuz he was baked its drunks! u kno how many fucked up straight DRUNK people i have seen out in the dunes those are the guys that u should be focused on, not smokers we take it easy.. .

"It's always nice to hear a postive note rather than a bash :thumbsup: "

Aint that the truth.. shit

It became such a bad thing when it made people type like third graders. I see maybe three legitimate sentences and the rest....? The big problem I have is if you want to be a pothead go for it; I'm still going to go places whether your a pothead or not. But, when your being a pothead could potentially endanger my going places, I've got a problem with that. Go be potheads with all your other pothead friends and leave the rest of us out of it.

really.... wow makes people type like 3rd graders,.. good one o man, u kno what Mr.03 banshee i hate having to be an asshole to a fellow rider but mind ur own man u get alot farther showing respect so what dude likes to get baked how many times have u heard a sum1 stoned flip his truck cuz he was baked its drunks! u kno how many fucked up straight DRUNK people i have seen out in the dunes those are the guys that u should be focused on, not smokers we take it easy.. .

This guy is talking about getting high while hees riding.Not siting in camp.

"This guy is talking about getting high while hees riding.Not siting in camp."

he says stashing it in his `shee maybe dude takes it medically i have a very close freind that smokes for medical reasons, Im not saying getting fucked up is a good thing to do expecially not while riding but there is no reason to talk down to people who smoke< NOT AT ALL>

he says stashing it in his `shee maybe dude takes it medically i have a very close freind that smokes for medical reasons, Im not saying getting fucked up is a good thing to do expecially not while riding but there is no reason to talk down to people who smoke< NOT AT ALL>

So unless he is a desert racer or is going on some kind of multi day expedition, then why cant he smoke his stuff at home or in his trailer for his medical reasons.

I guess it's a good thing I don't drink and drive, ride, boat or otherwise. The point is if you want to be potheads I've got no problem with that. If you want to be a drunk, I've got no problem with that. I do have a problem with people flaunting their pothead questions around. Let's face it, the only reason someone would post something stupid like this, is because they are either high school aged and think it is still really cool, or they are the dead-end types that never grew out of it that I was talking about earlier. Truly, the only reason to post something so asinine is to try and draw attention. Nice MySpace by the way... "gettin hammerd, hittin on all the hot/cute girls/teachers" the never grew out of stage I was talking about.

Medicinal, yeah, buy that one. So what your saying is that he has glaucoma? Sure put him on a bike. MS, yeah put him on a bike. Medicinal.... I'll wager a bet against that.

You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot if you actually said AND believed yourself for saying this.

Yes, if you wanna get stoned or drunk then go ride, I will talk down to you ALL DAY LONG...stay at camp or at home.

Don't ruin my good time because you want to be a fucking idiot....and can't function in life without being stoned or drunk.

You want to do that shit at camp, at home, whatever...no problem with me....stay the fuck off my riding area if you want to fly that way though.

I like to cork beers with the best of them, but that's after the day's ride is done and the bikes are on the trailer or in the truck...

1 idiot driving around drunk on a bike/qaud can ruin riding in that area for 1000 people or more, tell me how smart that is.

And...since I'm not stoner...so correct me if I'm wrong...but don't people usually get MEDICINAL pot for glaucoma?

In otherwords....hell, I can't see great as it is, shit...I might as well get stoned and buzz around the dunes..

It's a wonder some people can actually get up in the morning and tie their own shoes....

haha, i think this is hillarious. Who care if the guy likes to catch a little buzz when riding (in certain areas only!! like in the U.P. or personal land), im no different!!

We used to hide shit inside the front bumper, those rubber stops come off for a GREAT stash spot!!!

Edited by 87sheerips
  • Like 1

yeah and you are just as big an idiot as the first guy. using drugs whether it be pot or coke or cigs or alcohol is your choice i don't care because it doesn't really affect me. but when you are getting drunk or stoned and riding then yes i have a problem with that. i have gone toe to toe with a good friend for drinking and then going riding. that shit is not cool.

haha, i think this is hillarious. Who care if the guy likes to catch a little buzz when riding (in certain areas only!! like in the U.P. or personal land), im no different!!

We used to hide shit inside the front bumper, those rubber stops come off for a GREAT stash spot!!!

I live in the U.P. and we usually lose 25-40 snowmobile riders a season with alcohol related crashes......something to think about :whistling:

Sorry to hear that JD. I just lost a ton of respect for you. On your own personal land, fine...do what you want. In PUBLIC riding areas....stay straight....or stay at the camp/truck.

I live in the U.P. and we usually lose 25-40 snowmobile riders a season with alcohol related crashes......something to think about :whistling:

I know exactly what you mean. Group of my friends just left this morning for Grand Marais (Spelling??).

One of them wakes up to a beer...goes all day and all night, not a minute spent awake sober. He's had more accidents than anyone or any 10 people I know combined. And his good buddy died on a sled up there, off the trail, drunk/stoned as all hell, punctured a lung with a tree branch and bled to death in the middle of nowhere at night, in the dark and cold. Sounds like a real hoot....don't it?

:banghead:

I rode behind this guy...and it was like watching a pinball bounce off the banked parts of groomed trails....just a yard sale waiting to happen. And those sled get up and go a lot faster than banshees...and have a helluva lot more top end to boot.

Just stupid, any way you cut it.

JD, you do know you are subject to the same laws as driving a car while using an ATV or snowmobile on trails in MI? Stoned or drunk, it's just plain wrong on public trails or riding areas...

i agree if you want to smoke that shit stay in your toyhauler or in camp and keep the dunes safer its people like you that give the rest of us a bad name.maybe look around theres kids out there trying to have fun they dont need some stoned idiot running them over.

I agree :thumbsup: