were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

Its 90% thc but like doob was sayin its man made.... People take the weed extract all they can from the buds mix it with a few other ingredients (no crazy drugs) they purge it, come out in an oil form put it in the freezer it hardens in a glob and you break it off like glass it "shatters" into pieces and there ya go

Yeah, through some butane in that shit. This thread sucks already.

It became such a bad thing when it made people type like third graders. I see maybe three legitimate sentences and the rest....? The big problem I have is if you want to be a pothead go for it; I'm still going to go places whether your a pothead or not. But, when your being a pothead could potentially endanger my going places, I've got a problem with that. Go be potheads with all your other pothead friends and leave the rest of us out of it.

The same argument could be made towards drinking. I for one, would like to see you get drunk and try to write a book. Tell me how that goes. If someone can smoke pot, and still accomplish their tasks and live a responsible life, who are you to judge them. And for the record, I smoked out of my bong before I wrote this.

The same argument could be made towards drinking. I for one, would like to see you get drunk and try to write a book. Tell me how that goes. If someone can smoke pot, and still accomplish their tasks and live a responsible life, who are you to judge them. And for the record, I smoked out of my bong before I wrote this.

Ya, dude's a fucking idiot. I'd rather be around 100000 stoners then 100 drunks. People get drunk and get brave, wanna fight, wanna go drive, and risk lives, people that smoke weed want to eat and laugh. Think about the alcoholic dads that go home n whoop their kids and wives asses, versus a stoner dad that will get off work smoke one and chill.You'll never see fights/shootings/stabbings at a weed event or party, you will when their is alcohol involved.
  • Like 5