were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

you sure as hell are not a pot head if you need help hiding your bong..........

with me people always wonder where i sneak in my power ups =-D .......

Do your shit descreetly and stop being a minor about the situation, we wouldnt want mommy and daddy to be responsible for your smoking pleasure.

this whole thing realy got of on a tangent. for starters pot actuliy makes me a better driver. origionaly i was using for glaucoma but then i got hooked. i have never liked carpiting it so thats why i want to carry it around.

for the dumbass that thinks wood bongs dont exist take a fuking trip to Canncoon.i started it all

you sure as hell are not a pot head if you need help hiding your bong..........

with me people always wonder where i sneak in my power ups =-D .......

Do your shit descreetly and stop being a minor about the situation, we wouldnt want mommy and daddy to be responsible for your smoking pleasure.

Spoken like a true pro,Chase

truthfully why do you have to smoke it in a bong,why can't you just roll it in paper for the time and leave the bong at home?I know my buddys always said that you get higher or something with a bong but it seems like it would be a pain in the ass to carry it around versus rollin it in papers.And why would you ask something stupid like that to begin with?You should have known people were gonna give you a hard time :shoothead:

Medical Marajuana isnt used for just glaucoma anymore, In oregon you can get it for almost anything, Like me, I get severe migraines and I could get a medical card for it. But I dont want one, not because I have anything against it but because I dont enjoy being stoned like I did when I was in high school.

Sorry to hear that JD. I just lost a ton of respect for you. On your own personal land, fine...do what you want. In PUBLIC riding areas....stay straight....or stay at the camp/truck.

JD, you do know you are subject to the same laws as driving a car while using an ATV or snowmobile on trails in MI? Stoned or drunk, it's just plain wrong on public trails or riding areas...

Hey Daj, I might of came on a lil strong about that, I was just laughing at this kid and his wooden bong. Kinda brought me back a few years!

I think people who ride drunk are fucking idots, but a little stoned MIGHT be OK if in the right situation (like in your yard, or property). Im not talking about slammin gears at 80 either. maybe putsin around doing some tuning, you know what i mean.....

Cmon man, dont loose respect just because of a comment, believe me I am a safe rider and do not support drinking and riding whatsoever.

Yes I know I am subject to the same laws, thats why I keep that shit off the trails!

Medical Marajuana isnt used for just glaucoma anymore, In oregon you can get it for almost anything, Like me, I get severe migraines and I could get a medical card for it. But I dont want one, not because I have anything against it but because I dont enjoy being stoned like I did when I was in high school.

I realize that, I'm from Oregon too, but the original and still primary uses for Medicinal Marijuana are Glaucoma, MS and some forms of cancer. Nothing personal but I don't want any of those combinations stoned on a bike with the potential of even the tamest Banshees. Even take the migraine example; do you want someone extremely light sensitive, with a headache that more or less incapacitates them hitting up a bong and going out riding? I realize that you can get medicinal clearance for many other ailments, by the premise still stands.

Any of the medicinal uses here listed would tell me that person should not be in the seat of a four wheeler, period.

It doesn't make you a better driver, it just makes you more of an idiot for thinking you are.

87...do what ya gotta do on your land/private land.

I've been riding in MI for over 20 years, and we've had way too much riding areas and land taken from us in that time, shit like this just give us ALL a bad name, whether 2 people or 2000 people do it...period... We really don't need to give anyone anymore ammo to shut the few areas/trails we have down...

Jhughes....I think you'd agree, if you had a bad migraine, screaming exhaust is probably not the best cure for that...right?

:)

Do what you want in your home/personal life, don't be a dipshit and post it on a public forum....

My bud was severly burned in a jetfuel truck fire he uses it to calm his nerves since they were fried. Most of ur guys` arguments have gone over to Alchohol incidents, like i said never heard of a guy baked wreck his truck or flip his rail- not for arguments sake but most of u guys dissagreeing probly havnt really smoked all that much because it doesnt really impair ur abilitys to do stuff makes me enjoy my surroundings like if i smoke a little i go explore not hall ballz around ya ur right he probly was just fucking stupid in the first place because like chase said "you sure as hell are not a pot head if you need help hiding your bong.......... " Hell it would probly be legal in all states if they could find a way to tax it

I have, almost killed a very, very close girl friend of mine. That shit's not funny, it impairs you no matter what you say.

well thats not good .. i dont drive if im baked, dont i go out and ride in public areas messed up wouldnt reccomend it- just like i was trying to say in the first place no reason to talk bad on people who smoke and give us a bad name, its the <people> who cause it

wow this turned into a pot debate ........

RESPONSIBLE STONERS

AND IRRESPONSIBLE STONERS

WHERE do you fall in under ??

Sure im guilty of smokin some crack and going mudding with my drag greenie , but you know .....THATS all right.LOLLOL... Get your head on straight pull ure dick out ure ass buddy and light one up ..... The bongs n shit you speak about should be left for the computer desk area of your residence, That is ofcourse if mom permits you to have a bong on your desk.

3.7 GPA here buddy

Private pilot ( going ifr soon )

own house with mortgage.

wife & kid on way

You got to grow up out that " pot is cool stage"....... EVERYONE smokes and if they say they dont , theyre probly too buzy rollin a joint. I hate to see this place go all pot headded out man , everyones on here for one thing only 2 stroke whip its ! Nothin like the smell of a powerful 2 stroke burnin ....... WOOO WEEE

im sorry if im rambling about the subject..... I just want to Keep this place clean man..... I dont want to sleep where you shit !

:verymad:

if there is a damn typo ? FUCK OFF i dont care .