were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

ive been riding in glamis and ocotillo for a few years now and most deaths in those two areas are mostly caused by drunks and people that dont know what there doing out there in the first place.. smoking weed only leads to 3 things munchies, tv, and video games... in my case mostly munchies haha... im not saying that riding under the influance of anything is ok or right, but i would rather ride after i smoke a joint then drink a 18 pack any day... and ive been dumb enough to do both. :blink:

Edited by wwhite749

what is funny is that this topic gets more attn than someone who is broke down and can't figure out how to get his shee up and running again who cares if he smokes pot so does half the people around us we can't stop it so we have to deal with it and I don't think a stonned guy/girl on a quad is going to hurt anyone but themselves you got balls good luck to you on your quest for the ideal bong location on a shee you should post a photo when you get in done maybe it will make a D.A.R.E. add :beer: ----Jet Mech non-smoker

Edited by jet mech

• 2 years later...

dude. he isn't talking about smoking while riding. he just wants to carry it! and besides. to each his own. hes a good fella!!!! he's one of bills best friends from back home. back in Colgate wisconsin. there good ppl!!!!!

he is just trying to combine two of his favorite hobbies.

favre sucks fat dicks!

not condoning what he's doing but yall are being to hard on a pothead. while he may eat all the snack cakes you brought to the track with you, he's not like the crack head hiding in the parking lot trying to steal your parts off your trailer to go buy another hit. its gonna be legal soon anyways.

Night, is that you? Showing your true colors....

Stick it in your tail pipe....warm the bike up, and just SUCK IT.

This is tops in my opinion for the biggest fucking retard of 2007....so far.

LMAO@ DAVE.......... I agree with you sir.....*shakes head* some ppl these days lol

I think 2003LimitedBanshee is the only one in Ashland who does'nt smoke. NOT TRYING TO START SHIT, but i used to live in Medford and Ashland is FULL of potheads.

This thread would be way funnier if I where high

Edited by zachmw