were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

Well, there went all the new PS members that moved over here briefly. That is one positive thing I can say about PS, you never see stupid ass crap like this posted in one of their forums. Can't someone with the power, delete this, and also maybe give the jackass who posted this the boot? How about this, sell your bike and go back to being a dead-end, going nowhere pothead, and quit giving people a bad name? Then you won't have to worry about where to put it. Believe it or not, being a pothead is really only cool to other potheads, most of us think you're possibly amongst the stupidest human being wastes walking around.

Well, there went all the new PS members that moved over here briefly. That is one positive thing I can say about PS, you never see stupid ass crap like this posted in one of their forums. Can't someone with the power, delete this, and also maybe give the jackass who posted this the boot? How about this, sell your bike and go back to being a dead-end, going nowhere pothead, and quit giving people a bad name? Then you won't have to worry about where to put it. Believe it or not, being a pothead is really only cool to other potheads, most of us think you're possibly amongst the stupidest human being wastes walking around.

Ha Ha! I've kinda noticed that... they all think its cool and doesn't affect them at all and they all sit around and say how smoking cigs is more determental to your health.... its always the other other potheads who agree with them, whereas the rest of the world just looks at them as, well... potheads.

wow all this anger towards Pot.. Why? When did smoking marijuana be such a bad thing? No u shouldnt make a habit out of it just like anything else that gives u a buzz and dude didnt need to come out and be open about it, but i dont mind i got a kick out of it reminded me of old times in Glamis and such going and sitting on top of Comp and smoking one with close freinds. I dont see being a head is only cool to other heads its just more of a mutual thing that people can enjoy together just like drinking a beer with a freind

wow all this anger towards Pot.. Why? When did smoking marijuana be such a bad thing? No u shouldnt make a habit out of it just like anything else that gives u a buzz and dude didnt need to come out and be open about it, but i dont mind i got a kick out of it reminded me of old times in Glamis and such going and sitting on top of Comp and smoking one with close freinds. I dont see being a head is only cool to other heads its just more of a mutual thing that people can enjoy together just like drinking a beer with a freind

It's always nice to hear a postive note rather than a bash :thumbsup:

It became such a bad thing when it made people type like third graders. I see maybe three legitimate sentences and the rest....? The big problem I have is if you want to be a pothead go for it; I'm still going to go places whether your a pothead or not. But, when your being a pothead could potentially endanger my going places, I've got a problem with that. Go be potheads with all your other pothead friends and leave the rest of us out of it.

i agree if you want to smoke that shit stay in your toyhauler or in camp and keep the dunes safer its people like you that give the rest of us a bad name.maybe look around theres kids out there trying to have fun they dont need some stoned idiot running them over.