SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

Here is my truck. Nothin special, just something to get my trailer or banshee around..... Good truck that doesnt give me any problems.

At least it's a diesel :biggrin:

• 5 weeks later...
Uhhhhhhhhh breaker breaker one nine we got a couple sets of woolie boogers on the front set need some assistance!

:laugh: Thanks Cody

lol wow your guys sure put my truck to shame but its the best i can do for now i rebuild it off another farmer re did the engine body paint and seats. lot a work but is an 85 toyota 4X4 still fun to roll up to school when its caked in mud. paid for it all my self and did all the work ( same with the bikes)

yfz014.jpg

yfz016-1.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll54/wiecha17/yfz013.jpg

Nice and Clean for an 85! Looks good, and well done for doing everything yourself :thumbsup:

lol thanks man it took quite a few long hours to get that truck where it is now it was used as a farm truck and was treated like one. but thats my first truck so i love it. none of the people in my grade have there own cars or trucks they all drive mommy and daddy's. i cant wait till they have to pay for their own car !