SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

post-29143-1212763916.jpg

Reg. cab c-1500 1989 with 95 grill update. Brand new 383 stroker 400/hp with 800 miles and new 700r4 trans with same miles. new 3.73 posi rear end. Shaved door handles, lowered 5 inches in the front with drop spindals and springs and 8 in the rear with shackels and hangers and BRAND NEW flip kit (installed on 11/20/2007). Custom dark blue paint with phantom flames, remote windows. Edlebrock endurashine high rise air gapper intake, Edlebrock endurashine 660 cfm Carb 517.202.4225 Brian. brian_hamilton77@yahoo.com

FIRST ONE WITH 5,000.00 owns it!

heres what you want to know.

needs: tail gate, bumper or rollpan. Tail lights dont blink but brake lights are fine.

this is a STEAL. ALSO **************

I need a motorcycle (cruiser or sportbike)!!!! must be in working order and need next to nothing.

05ford002.jpg

My 05 2.5in leveling kit,1.5in addaleaf,325-60-18 Cooper stt's,18x9 DJ Cannon rims,True dual exhaust w/Flowmaster 40's,K&N cold air intake,Custom tuned Edge programmer tuned By PHP

Like the looks of those fords a hell of a lot better than the new generation, looks real good!! Wheels set that thing off :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

and this is my pride and joy.. first vehicle i ever owned(even tho im 20 but still) i had it since i was 14 and me and my dad built it from the frame up all new body panels and everything. its one of those things thats priceless its a 1984 chevy shortbed it used to be a 4 wheel drive but i blew the tranny so i got a 350 turbo tranny and tore it all apart and replaced the clutches with all b&m parts and a transbrake valve body with the b&m transpak and a b&m holeshot 3000 stall along with b&m floor shifter and racing seats. has a strong motor in it with a cam intake rollers rockers holley 670 street avenger carb. it runs decent but have a 468 big block in the makings right now. it dont look like anything to radical its more of a sleeper till they hear it roar by lol

post-28801-1215368178_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

havent seen this one yet so ill throw mine in there. someone also just called me and said its in this months street trucks magazine( not a big article though)

it will be soon though , truckin has already taken some photos

but mods are getting put in

lsx 427 7.0

tea trickflow 235 cc 6 bolt heads

diamond custom coated pistons

callies dragonslayer forged 4.00 crank

lunati pro billet i beam connecting rods( 6.125 )

morel lifters

yella terra ultralite rockers

comp custom ground cam ( 236/230 6xx/6xx 114 lsa)

( motor will be finished by the end of the month)

then its gettin twin gt 35 turbos with a big ass a2w i/c

goal is 1xxx awhp through a 4l80 .

here it is currently with a fully built 370 motor and a vortech t trim pushing 15 psi and a 125 shot of juice

( i actually caught this guy in the end)

ChasesSS-80.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01825-1.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

lots of mods to it , only thing stock is the frame.