SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

• 2 months later...

Here is my 01 Cummins 6 speed:

P1010006.jpg

Mods: 160Hp injectors, Mads electronics Smarty, Edge Drag comp, B1 turbo, 4" exhaust, O-ringed head, AFE intake, Southbend twin disc clutch, Mag HY-tecs, BD short throw shifter, BD remote mount exhaust brake, BD 2-low kit, Kilby engine driven air compressor, Transferflow tank/toolbox, B&W turnover with companion, 2.5 inch class V hitch, SPA boost/pyro and fuel press/water temp gauges. Plus a whole lot more little junk.

Edited by rubberneck

Here is my 01 Cummins 6 speed:

P1010006.jpg

Mods: 160Hp injectors, Mads electronics Smarty, Edge Drag comp, B1 turbo, 4" exhaust, O-ringed head, AFE intake, Southbend twin disc clutch, Mag HY-tecs, BD short throw shifter, BD remote mount exhaust brake, BD 2-low kit, Kilby engine driven air compressor, Transferflow tank/toolbox, B&W turnover with companion, 2.5 inch class V hitch, SPA boost/pyro and fuel press/water temp gauges. Plus a whole lot more little junk.

Right On! :cool: Nice 2nd gen you got there :beer:

How does the B1 treat you with the fuel you are running?

And are you one DTR?

The hemi is great, My truck really woke up from just adding a flowmaster exhaust and a brute force cold air intake. I did however blow the rear ened from doing burnouts with the 24"s :blink::blink::down:

Shitty Deal :down:

So the exhaust and intake actually helped quite a bit? There is always a "war" going on about whether that sort of mod actually helps or not...

Here are a couple updated pics of my ol' girl:

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

XZT.jpg

Still waiting on another part to get here (my filter head). Also need to adjust a couple things in my transmission so it shifts differently and turn up my boost.