SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

he is from canada. thats kmph not mph.

That is correct, up here our larger digits are for km/h instead of m/h. Might take a bit before I see 200 m/h out of these old Cummins :laugh:

Well i figured i better get in on this. Here is my 2000 dodge dually with a cummins and a auto in it. Straight piped and a K&N intake and a little tuner added to it also. Makes for a awsome tow rig. Dont let the camper fool you that baby is nothing but first class! LOL

l_9291c398f65ed3e6ced6f84153128a6b1.jpg

This is my beater. 44 boggers cut on the rear. 454 turbo 400 205 t case. 60 in the front 14 bolt in the rear with 5.13 gears. It has made love to a few trees in case you cant tell.

0905051328.jpg

Well i figured i better get in on this. Here is my 2000 dodge dually with a cummins and a auto in it. Straight piped and a K&N intake and a little tuner added to it also. Makes for a awsome tow rig. Dont let the camper fool you that baby is nothing but first class! LOL

Oh very nice Dually! What little tuner do you have installed on it?

2nd to last photoshopped

:laugh: I recognized those lightning bolts and figured that. Trucks looks really good and clean :thumbsup: Is the hood functional (cold air) or is it looks?