SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

Right On! :cool: Nice 2nd gen you got there :beer:

How does the B1 treat you with the fuel you are running?

And are you one DTR?

With that much fuel, the B1 is maxxed, I can put 1600 on the pyro easy in a 0-100 mph pull through the gears. The B1 is fun for goofing around, but really sucks for towing heavy to be honest. I just yanked my Mach 4.5 injectors and the B1 off and put in an old set of DD2's I had laying around and put the stock hx35 back on. It tows much better like this. I have decided to quit beating on the truck and use it for what I originally bought it for, getting my shit to the sand. No I'm not on DTR. I run around on the TDR alot and also competition-diesel. Haven't been hanging out much on the diesel sites lately, as I have been all obsessed with my Banshee. I go in cycles. LOL I have 2 95 12 valve 4x4s lying around. They will be my next projects. Going to put a 69-72 chevy long bed fleet side body on 1 of them.

Edited by rubberneck

With that much fuel, the B1 is maxxed, I can put 1600 on the pyro easy in a 0-100 mph pull through the gears. The B1 is fun for goofing around, but really sucks for towing heavy to be honest. I just yanked my Mach 4.5 injectors and the B1 off and put in an old set of DD2's I had laying around and put the stock hx35 back on. It tows much better like this. I have decided to quit beating on the truck and use it for what I originally bought it for, getting my shit to the sand. No I'm not on DTR. I run around on the TDR alot and also competition-diesel. Haven't been hanging out much on the diesel sites lately, as I have been all obsessed with my Banshee. I go in cycles. LOL I have 2 95 12 valve 4x4s lying around. They will be my next projects. Going to put a 69-72 chevy long bed fleet side body on 1 of them.

Sucks that the B1 didn't cool enough...1600 is a little up there,haha. You'll have to make sure you post up some pics when you start your Cummins/Chevy conversion :thumbsup:

Dinner whats your name on DTR? i joined a few weeks ago when i was tryig to figure out ll the maintance shit for my truck. same name for me.

My name on DTR is Dinner..Im on there right now, Ill see if I can find ya. If ya need help or have questions let me know :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...