SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

:laugh: I recognized those lightning bolts and figured that. Trucks looks really good and clean :thumbsup: Is the hood functional (cold air) or is it looks?

I wouldnt say cold air functional. But it does flow air. Its the same hood as the ford boss 5.4. More for looks! but thanks!

Oh very nice Dually! What little tuner do you have installed on it?

It is a granatelli motorsports 3 stage programmer. I have alomst 200,000 on it now and still get 21mpg empty and about 14.5mpg when i am pulling around 11,000. I got 16mpg pulling my flatbed trailer to Glamis with 6 quads on it and all the fuel and gear.

It is a granatelli motorsports 3 stage programmer. I have alomst 200,000 on it now and still get 21mpg empty and about 14.5mpg when i am pulling around 11,000. I got 16mpg pulling my flatbed trailer to Glamis with 6 quads on it and all the fuel and gear.

What year Dodge is that man? 21 is pretty good..My dad had a 2002 and he was able to get around 23 out of it with no mods at all..

Never heard of that programmer before, hmm :geek: These trucks are usually pretty good for fuel mileage as long as everything is broken in and running smoothly/properly. Would have been 2 winters ago I calculated 25MPG Highway on my Reg Cab Dually I used to drive, and that was with just a Quadzilla XZT+

Body looks pretty good on yours as well, take care of the ol' girl!

What year Dodge is that man? 21 is pretty good..My dad had a 2002 and he was able to get around 23 out of it with no mods at all..

It is a 2000 lol it would get better than 23 i am sure if i could keep my foot out of it but what fun is that.

Body looks pretty good on yours as well, take care of the ol' girl!

It is really straight i try and take good care of it. I really like this pickup and plan on having it for a long time so i try and treat it right.

That is correct, up here our larger digits are for km/h instead of m/h. Might take a bit before I see 200 m/h out of these old Cummins :laugh:

Its easier than you might thing dinner :evil: 3.54 rear end with 33 inch tires in 6th gear drag comp with 160hp edms and a B1. 3400 rpm at 1700 degrees on the pyro racing a mazda. :evil: Not one of the smarter things ive ever done. I started thinking that BFG muds probably arent speed rated for 140+mph and backed out. I burned the tip off on an injector by the way. Live and learn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1994 dodge ram. 1500 4x4 reg cab short box. Laramie SLT.

5.9 v8 gas. auto trans.

K&N intake, straight piped magnaflow exhaust, gutted catalytic converter.

1in body lift, cooper discoverer s/t 285/75 R16 tires

cobra cb, Pioneer cd audio system. rhino spray on bed liner.

pic in sig.

Nice little goat you got there :thumbsup: Hows the 360 treating you?