Ricky Stator

stopped posting on the 11th....stopped logging in on the 14th.....

Cricket City  :rolleyes: .......Monday will be a full week of tail between the legs shame. (And no responses to the people who had issues he was "Looking into")  <_<

Ricky Stator  Rickystator review broken, junk trash failure fail garbage blaster banshee yfz yfzr yamaha honda kawasaki suzuki 450 450r 250 ktm kx yz rm lights any good luck cheap china junk quad motorcycle delusional asshat mean mother fucker cunt gay customer service poor quality

Just wanted to make sure any google searches would hit these key words and come to this thread. rubberneck out bitches

Ok. That about covers it. LOL.

The horse is now definitely clearly dead. (unless that jockey shows his head again.)  :rotflmao:  

• 2 years later...

looking up stuff on stators and once again I come upon banshee hq. ive learned more from these guys here at banshee hq than anywhere else combined, these guys know their shit. and once again kept me from buying junk that would have left me sitting. guess im gonna get an oem stator.

I have an old one that took a dump. Dont know what is wrong with it. Just know it ran for a couple months, then the bike wouldn't run. Swapped my stock stator on and it ran since. The tech guy on the phone was a total cunt so I tossed it in the junk bin. Feel like replacing it now? Guess when business was good you guys felt that it was ok to tell people to occasionally get bent, now it's added up and it's hurt your ability to make payday so it finally needs to be dealt with?

I bought an adjustable timing plate from Ricky Stator, is it so unreliable that I shouldn't bother installing?

I'm a bit worried now. Will it wreck my lady?