Ricky Stator

I would think that you just didn't come right out and tell them everything to fix them?

Hell no... I called ricky back when i first started to attempt winding my own stator to ask for some info, wire gauge, turns per pole, ters per pass, etc.. I got the "eat shit" attitude as i expected.. So i venttured and learned it all on my own.. Trial and error, some math involved, and an ohm meter.... So hell NO im not freely sharing info... The sad part is that its not rocket science... Even this hillbilly figured it out one time..

Hell no... I called ricky back when i first started to attempt winding my own stator to ask for some info, wire gauge, turns per pole, ters per pass, etc.. I got the "eat shit" attitude as i expected.. So i venttured and learned it all on my own.. Trial and error, some math involved, and an ohm meter.... So hell NO im not freely sharing info... The sad part is that its not rocket science... Even this hillbilly figured it out one time..

Hey hillbilly, are you still way backlogged on stators, looking to get a tried and proven spare.  Let me know.

Thanks Gary

Wayne

Yes. I am backed up.. I cannot accpet any more for a few weeks... I just do this on the side.. Its a lotta work for what i charge..

Ya bro, I understand how being busy can be.  When you have one of the only viable solutions for this platform you will be busy.

This will be good.

I got a RS stator in 2012 I ran it for 5 trips and guess what yes it took a shit :flush: . So I call them and left 2 messages and Emailed them ones  . DO you think they would get back to me NO :yank: . So add me to the list of people that will not buy a RS stator again.  Let see if they will PM me to make things right??????????? I will keep every one post if they do.

24hr and Still NO PM Returned! Just like the voice mail I left and the E-mail NO return.

24hr and Still NO PM Returned! Just like the voice mail I left and the E-mail NO return.

Dude he has so many people that he is sending the New Improved Stators for test/replacing old ones that he cant reply nor call back.  Legit guy :lol:

Over 100 replys (in the post alone) and not a damn one was positive. LMAO

Even the one or two people who have had one that didn't fail were quick to point out that they knew they were just lucky.

So......that's like a 98% failure rate. LOL