Ricky Stator

So then the next two 200 watt stators with my stock flywheel had a Top End running issue. It just ran crusty on the top end. I chased jetting all over the place but it wouldnt go away. I bought a used OEM stator, whent back to my original jetting and the problem went away. I did get my money back for the flywheel, and the 200 Watt stator so I was only out my time, and a GOOD 200 watt Ricky Stator. I ended up buying a Bran New $350 dollar OEM Yamaha Stator to keep as a back up.

This will be good.

I got a RS stator in 2012 I ran it for 5 trips and guess what yes it took a shit :flush: . So I call them and left 2 messages and Emailed them ones  . DO you think they would get back to me NO :yank: . So add me to the list of people that will not buy a RS stator again.  Let see if they will PM me to make things right??????????? I will keep every one post if they do.

So now we are up to 5 pages of comments from people with personel experiance with you shitty product and you have just stopped responding????? Really I thought you came on here to clear your name up??????????????? You started this thread and now when someone does a google search this is going to be what comes up about Ricky Stator lol I am sure this was the result you were looking for. Why have you stop answering this comments dude??? They are all things that have happened to us we have first hand experiance so please tell us how you are going to solve this and make us believe you are a better company.

The bottom line now is that with the advancement in LED lighting you just dont need as much power output as you did before to run adequate lighting.  Now some of us want more power and there are ways to get it but dealing with a shady ass company that deals in garbage products (Yeah that is you Ricky Stator) isnt the way to do it.  For most people a stock stator will not only run awesome but with a floated ground can easily run 50-60 watts of LED lights.  Many of us spent good money on shitty stators only to then have unexplained motor problems and chase our tails all over to hell and back.  Come to find out it was the stator all along.  Too many first hand experiences around here to even argue the point.  You are done here Tricky Ricky, i would love to hear you respond but you wont.  The only person you seemed to really respond to was sheerider1026 and that was probably only because you wanted him to give you the secret on how to actually fix your shitbox stators.

This turned out well.... Aren't companies trying to sell goods or services here supposed to at least pay the premium fee? Boot his ass.

He e-mailed me first. I really wasn't worried about him selling anything anyway. I was hoping they would have some awesome way to justify things, but that's not looking so good.

"Tricky ricky". Bahahahahahaha

I did exchange pm's with ricky and was willing to offer my help.. Ricky claimed the problem was fixed but never could tell me what the problem actually was.. Then he turned right around and asked me what i was doing to the stators to kae them work.. I saved the pm's ..

"Tricky ricky". Bahahahahahaha

I did exchange pm's with ricky and was willing to offer my help.. Ricky claimed the problem was fixed but never could tell me what the problem actually was.. Then he turned right around and asked me what i was doing to the stators to kae them work.. I saved the pm's ..

I would think that you just didn't come right out and tell them everything to fix them?