Ricky Stator

I had one fail on me on my 10 cub. Ricky quickly replaced the whole assembly, timing plate and all. It went bad in the first year.

The replacement went bad in just under a year as well.

Went to take off at the line and it died.

Put an OEM in and never looked back. The replacement went in the trash. At that point, I didn't want a refund, a 3rd replacement or the hassle.

I'm quite sure many feel the same.

I don't trail ride mine, the only water it sees is from the hose as it's being washed up.

Mine barely saw the dunes.

Luckily, camp is never too far away for a drag racer...

Sorry, good luck, but that ship sailed a long time ago for me.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I feel like I just watched the episode of undercover boss and the guy finds out how devastated the company really is but he was only nice enough to buy tools or equipment "to make their jobs easier" when really all he is doing is just trying to increase effiicienctcy and productivity.

Hello hello hello hello,   whats that echo in here? Oh yeah its empty cause ricky bailed out.  Nice try you homos, go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.  Your new stators will be a dismal failure just like the old shit.  Lucky for you some dumbasses do no research before buying, that should keep sales going for a little while.  I wouldn't plan on any sales from the members around here.

The best part is that he comes here expecting a warm welcome. Then any post people made with a negative comment he asked "Did you run our product?" So he spends all that time asking who ran their stuff, and if he can exchange it, but proceeds to tell people he doesn't really think they have ran RS because they have a negative experience, so it must be BS......

So does any one have one of these awesome new stators, flywheels, timing plates?

I have had 3 Ricky Stators. One of them was on my Banshee when I got it. It ran fine had no problems. The owner siad it had been replaced several years before I bough it. I figured it was a good one made before they started going down hill.

Well I made the mistake of buying a R.S. Flywheel to get a little brighter lights. The rivits loosened up or were never tight. Eventually one broke, stuck to the flywheel / pickup coil and when the node came around it destroyed the pickup. I painted the flywheel black before I put it on. You can see the rust / dust coming out of the rivits, and where the loose rivit bounced around inside the stator cover.

100_2219.jpg

100_2226.jpg

100_2224.jpg