FAST nustwingers

gregrob

Hey Loco tell us how you really feel. :evil:

I just had my first conversation with Jeff the other nite. Really cool dude and willing to help me out. I felt bad since I'm the third person he has had to talk to to get a bike going. He answered all my questions and was really cool to talk to and through it all he didnt try to sell me anything. He just want to make sure he's custmer was happy as can be with his ride.

So a big :thumbsup: and :thanks: to Jeff, one of the good guys

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, cant believe i just now saw this. i rarely get past the humor forum here..

that being said i would like to add a few things...

i met Jeff way back in 2003 or 2004.. i cant remember for sure. i was at a dyno shop in kansas testing out a motor i had done by rick cairo. ran very well. Jeff commented on how good the numbers were. talked to Jeff for a while as he was working on a big reed conversion setup i think at that time. i didnt know the guy from any other but he was cool as hell and offered lots of advice on things.

im not sure if Jeff joined HQ because i had mentioned it to him or if i realized he was on here later (maybe he can refresh my memory). anyway, i started buying a few things from him because i liked his business attitude. he was a hard worker who worked above and beyond to make sure the average weekend warrior was happy with his new clutch perch. he didnt put you off because you werent building a 4g motor like some builders will.

after i started using Jeff and realized the way he treated the average customer i introduced him to many of my friends through the website and also threw his name out to guys in minnesota at the hillclimbs. Jeff started gaining a ton of momentum because of HQ and because for every 1 happy customer he had, they would tell 10 more people. word traveled quickly about Jeff and his business seemed to take off overnight.

for a while i know Jeff had 70 something motors sitting on his shelves. plus he was still running the parts part of FAST. i know hes had a couple guys work for him over the years but bottom line when i call, i always get Jeff answering the phone. sometimes i would be on the phone with him for an hour BSing about different trips him or i had taken. he was never in a rush, even just to BS and catch up. ive taken several trips to FAST as hes about an hour from me. for those of you who dont know, Jeff has a shop behind his house. he has a wife and kids (one named Tyler even, hes pretty awesome just like me :biggrin: ). he pulls overnighters to get shit done and back to his valued customers. ive gotten calls from Jeff at 9 and 10 PM before letting me know hes gettin caught up on parts and motors, and weve BSed then.

to this day Jeff is still the same guy i met in 2004. his business ethic hasnt changed a bit and i dont foresee that to ever change. Jeff went from george clooney of ER to george clooney of oceans 11 overnight and hes never gotten a big head or put down the little guy tryin to make it. every customer to Jeff is important. i challenge anyone to find someone that has a story like this and hasnt become a total asshole because of it.

so youre god damn fucking right when some no talent, half assed, rider wannabe, non tuning or building retards like gregrob and bigred wanna bash my good friend Jeff, ill be right there to let that motherfucker know i would gladly knock you the fuck out if i were to see you in person talking shit about him.

everyone on this site needs to know what kinda guy Jeff is and what kind of clowns gregrob and bigred are.. and for further info, bigred built neither bike in his signature. his banshee came from FIREHEAD and i built the 600rr raptor. gregrob and bigred combined have less atv knowledge than my dog has in his hot dog sized dick. so anyone who thinks that supporting these two clowns whether it be by bashing an excellent human being like Jeff or by buying shit from them or letting them work on your shit, is completely and utterly ridiculous.

HQ let it be known that from here on out, gregrob and bigred are the blacksheep of HQ. only out to bash the innocent and steal from poor. fuckin mommy titty suckin bitches...

Nicly put Loco!!! :thumbsup: Ive talked to Jeff also. I haven't had him build a motor for me yet, but plan on it in a few months. When i talked to him he was very helpful answered any and all questions i had and never tryed to rushed me.

Edited by 98_shee

Reading through Tyler's accounts it kinda reminds me of when I first met Jeff..

I think its been probably 3-4 years or so now that I have known him and clearly remember the first time ever talking to him. When I was basicly a HQ, and for sure banshee noob I put up a post for recomendations on what direction to go with my motor. He was one of the few to respond.. I knew he had a artical not to long before that ran in Sand sports magazine which actually kinda emphasized(sp) on the fact that Jeff is more geared twards taking care of the "little guys".. Figured I would give this "magazine worthy" builder a call and see more specificaly what he recomeded for what I wanted. I call him up thinking Iam gonna be rushed and have to be straight to the point.. Afterall this guys been in magazines.. Well shit, I think out of the 30 minutes I talked to him maybe 5 was geared directly twards my build..lol He was down to BS quads! I remember thinking damn this dude is way down to earth and we were talking like we had been buddies for years.. Tellin jokes, aking me questions about where I ride and whats its like out here, I was blown away.. In that 30 minutes he didn't push to sell shit, but EVERY question I had asked I got a straight forward answere.. I could go on all night about how since then we have become good friends and tell you all about this time or that.. But obviously thats not all needed..lol The point Iam trying to make is Jeff is one hell of a down to earth guy that really honestly cares about his customers.. There has been times when Jeff didn't return my call right away or did seem a bit short when I talked to him.. But the man runs NON stop and afterall he is human and does have rough days like the rest of us. Otherwise everytime I have been around or talked to Jeff he has proven to be one hell of a good guy. As far as his products, most everybody who has ever bought anything from him knows, you will be satisfied.. When it comes to porting however(imo) it goes to VERY satisfied and obviously I recomend him, as several of my buddies also run his cylinders..

Never would have thought my builder would turn out to be one hell of a good friend. Jeffro, thanks for all your help over the years that you have provided to me and the HQ! Ill have to throw some FBT's your way here sometime soon..

:yelrotflmao:

GET BACK TO WORK!

Obviously I would have to say Iam a F.A.S.T. nutswinger, if thats what your called for supporting the guy that has supported you over several years.. :shrug:

RIPPEN

It's clear Jeff's the winner in this rodeo. No surprise to me....

Many of us that went to him as customers ended up with a good friend.

Jeff's the real deal. Period.

On a side note Jeff - Next time I need a shirt put I'm a F.A.S.T Nutswinger on it. :yelrotflmao:

Edited by Tedder

And be sure to tune in to the next episode of.

How the banshee world turns.

Or day of our lives.

And for a commercial break be sure to check out the christmas specials at

F.A.S.T.

I have a friend who offered to pay Jeff double to have his Raptor 700 cylinder ported with out waiting in line. Jeff said No it would not be fair to the other customers... friend was pissed, only bad thing I have ever heard about Jeff. lol

Jeff Built me a 4mill dune and play port motor alittle over a year ago. That thing was amazing.

Jeff Built me a 4mill dune and play port motor alittle over a year ago. That thing was amazing.

i wish i still had my dune ported cylinders.

i've been very pleased with all the work jeffery has done for me. :thumbsup:

he does a pretty good job of making us fat guys go fast. lol

Jeff ???? Jeff who??? Just kidding. Jeff built me a 4 mill dune port. Now I'm putting together a f.a.s.t. 4mill drag ported cub. Jeffs a good guy. If you don't like him, don't deal with him, you just look like an ass when you bash him. Get over it.

Edited by gipperz

If you don't like him, don't deal with him, you just look like an ass when you bash him. Get over it.

What...like this??? http://msp251.photobucket.com/albums/gg307...ey-jack-ass.jpg

Edited by savage420

Here's the deal, Jeff is a good guy and builds some good stuff. He also sells a lot of little "tricks" that you can do without but hey if someone wants to fatten his wallet with the stuff then more power to him!!!

Problem is all you little cry baby whiney fags who represent him and keep his nuts slathered in your saliva really turn people off from him.

Dont you think if he is running a professional business and does good work (which it's obvious that he is) that maybe you girls should shut the hell up and let his work speak for itself?

You dont' see a bunch of pre-pubescent tit suckers on here slinging crap about anyone who disagress with A&S, K&T, yadda yadda yadda.

The only nutswingers are you & BigRed350x. Looks like everyone gave you two a nice cup of "Shut The Fuck UP".

Thanks FAST for going the extra mile for your customers/friends.

Bryan