FAST nustwingers

gregrob

Here's the deal, Jeff is a good guy and builds some good stuff. He also sells a lot of little "tricks" that you can do without but hey if someone wants to fatten his wallet with the stuff then more power to him!!!

Problem is all you little cry baby whiney fags who represent him and keep his nuts slathered in your saliva really turn people off from him.

Dont you think if he is running a professional business and does good work (which it's obvious that he is) that maybe you girls should shut the hell up and let his work speak for itself?

You dont' see a bunch of pre-pubescent tit suckers on here slinging crap about anyone who disagress with A&S, K&T, yadda yadda yadda.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he means he is tired of hearing "FAST" evereywhere.

Whenever someone asks about getting a head, or jetting, or anything, someone always says "Call Jeff fromt FAST" or "Look on FASTs" site.

Tricks done without is like a boost bottle...it's not really necessary but he carries it to make himself money.

I'm not saying any of this is good or bad...I'm just repeating what I think he is saying.

Nutswinger: Someone who hangs from another man's nuts. (Stalker, fan, follows their every move...)

He spelled it nuSTwinger, it was a joke. Its blaintely obvious what hes talking about, it was a rhetorical question.

Sorry haha I didn't even notice that.

I just noticed that thread where he was making fun of FAST too after I read this.

I think I was out of the loop on this one... who knows, I feel pretty high right now.

Does this post mean bigred will be disappearing for awhile again now :blink:

You're just as bad as the "nutswingers." You're just a reverse swinger of the nut. You give him just as much publicity as anyone else you idiot.

Nope, I'm not going anywhere unless the nutswinger moderators kick me. Its pretty simple though, just load up a proxy and come back under a different name. Duh.

The little things he's talking are crap like the carb top adjusters (stock ones do perfectly fine), carb springs (when you can just cut the stock ones) etc.