FAST nustwingers

gregrob

no, i think you have it backwards.. see you are MY pawn and MY bitch. you started this thread because you were pissed everyone made you look stupid in another thread. you were hoping that more people would come to your defense.

you personally attacked Jeff, who has done nothing to you. you also attacked me. you thought that more people would jump on the bandwagon with you and start saying how big of a dickhead i was.

instead, it was you and bigred against the world... so now you post this about how you were "joking". when in reality, you just ran out of steam and dont want to be the HQ outcast anymore.. sorry, you dug yourself into a hole i doubt you will climb back out of.

no shit.. fuckin pussy cant think of anything else to say and prolly realized that following bigred around like a lost puppy dog was the wrong thing to do.. oh well, theres always some tard that wants to go against the grain thinking they will have some profound impact. i love when the impact is them hitting a brick wall. :biggrin:

Hi Tyler, I'm still here.

Got anything else to say? You really dont seem very intelligent you know. I gues MO, and KS really aren't that far apart though, are they?

How bout you try getting a life.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark...

Pistons have been an elite NBA team for nearly a decade.

Red Wings...more so....and current Stanley Cup Champs.

Until this year, the Wolverines have had a winning season and went to a bowl game like 30 years in a row...and they are still the winningist program in Division 1A men's football.

And just a couple years ago...the Tigers were in the world Series....

Our teams are actually pretty good..comparatively...:)

However...

Our Lions have 1 playoff win in the 45 years Ford has owned them. Now...if that is not pathetic...I don't know what is....:)

The Wings and Pistons are pretty good.

The Tigers being in the World Series was the firts time in a long time and appears that it will be awhile before it happens again.

The only thing insteresting have have to say about the Wolverines is that atleas UW beat them a few times at the Rose Bowl. :cool:

I personally like how someone can post a time when they never been down a stip...and post high 80's at Sand Mountain..big deal.

A 10 mil cub setup right will do low to mid 80's. Did you fuck the tune of that bike up already? That didn't take long.

Who's to say I haven't been down a track on this bike before? There is a dirt track right over in utah that the LC boys help set up... I'll save some slips and post up next time I go.

Your comment just goes to show how little experience YOU have with hillshooting. Bring your cub on down to utah and give us some runs.

And NO, I haven't touched anything on the bike. At all. So while you're busy sitting here trying to bash on me, you are just bashing on firehead. Those runs I did were with absolutely zero changes in jetting, tire pressure, gearing, shock pressure, anything. Still set up the exact same way it was when I picked it up from firehead. He is confident that 90+ runs will happen once we make some changes.

I don't doubt your banshee knowledge at all dajogejr. Your bike is tuned very well at the track and runs good. At the track. I ride at the dunes. I'm not in it to go show off to everyone how fast my bike will do 300ft. The times I've quoted with my drag bike were times firehead did on the bike. I wouldn't mind going to a track and seeing what I can do, but I'm not going to make it my whole life's goal to tune my bike perfect on a track. I got into banshees to have fun and go to the dunes and enjoy being around friends and family who like to ride. I have just as much fun on a bone stock blaster as I do my drag bike. I don't mind tinkering with my bikes and doing what little things I can to make them run better IMO. I have as much fun working on them as I do riding them, and anyone who has been to the dunes with me will attest to this. I may not be as perfect as you are at tuning and getting things to run perfect, but I do ok. I've helped a LOT of people jet their bikes at walden, KP, sand mountain and st anthony. I'm sorry they aren't all members of this site to come running and tell you so, but I don't really mind what you say about my tuning skills since it doesn't affect how much fun I have when I'm at the dunes at all. Zero. Your opinion of me doesn't change how I ride or what I enjoy doing or how I will tune my bikes. Your help with some of my problems in the past has been top notch, and I apprecaite it. I would probably still be screwing with that set of methanol carbs that had .128 dump tubes in them if you hadn't helped me out with it. I'm not afraid to say that I've had problems with things in the past and asked for help. Its all part of learning. I'm pretty sure you weren't born with all the banshee knowledge you have and had to learn from someone just the same as I have. That's why I have a membership at planetsand, and you probably notice I don't post there much. Because I'm still gong through old posts trying to suck it all up.

So, sorry I'm not a tuning god of the track like yourself. But I still manage to have a great time out riding and anyone who has been riding with me will tell you the same thing.

And I still don't like FAST.

Yeah, I was 3 years old in 1984........... I am not sure how significant that is to me.

My 10mil was also awesome. :thumbsup:

It still is. It definitely still is. Only bike I've been on in about 6 years that made my hands shake when I came to a stop after a run.

It still is. It definitely still is. Only bike I've been on in about 6 years that made my hands shake when I came to a stop after a run.

It will go faster, you just need to stop putting money in your truck and make that bike more of a hill runner and not a track/hill bike like I was trying to pull off. :geek:

you guys are funny.i think alot of people lose sight of the fact this is supposed to be FUN, not whos faster, who can shave 3 tenths of a second off their time or tune a bike better than the other person or who memorized more of the clymer manual, its a fuckin hobby , and i agree i d much rather be out riding trails and hills (or in your cases dunes) having fun than running on a groomed track in a straight line for bragging rights on the internet

Who's to say I haven't been down a track on this bike before?

Hmm...well, let's see...uh, YOU. Um...right here:

The times I've quoted with my drag bike were times firehead did on the bike.

I could give a shit less if you like FAST or not... The problem is you're running your mouth...and passing along second hand info to your butt buddy...who in turn is running his mouth about shit that isn't true.

Maybe if you comprehended that...you'd be in better shape and possibly wouldn't be the laughing stock of HQ right now.

Think before you shoot off your big fucking mouth.

you guys are funny.i think alot of people lose sight of the fact this is supposed to be FUN, not whos faster, who can shave 3 tenths of a second off their time or tune a bike better than the other person or who memorized more of the clymer manual, its a fuckin hobby , and i agree i d much rather be out riding trails and hills (or in your cases dunes) having fun than running on a groomed track in a straight line for bragging rights on the internet

Very true.