FAST nustwingers

gregrob

There is way to many people bitching about things. WTF. If you dont like FAST. Then dont deal with FAST. If your sick of hearing about him or any other builder. Stay off the sites there on an sponser. There is a reason why you hear alot about him. He's a good guy and has what you need or want with good prices.

Some people might not want to hear people talking, recomending him or any other builder. Well ya know what. Some people might not want to hear people bitching up a storm over little pet peeves someone has.

STOP the nonsense already.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fake when somebody buys other peoples badass built bikes and the very next day

there're pimpin those bought bikes up in there sig.

"My" 612cc 152 wheel H.P. blah blah blah

"My" 600rr raptor blah blah

those that can`t buy, those who can build.

I called FAST for some parts for my machine. I am new to this stuff, and Jeff was fuckin awsome to deal with. He sold me everything I needed, at the best price I could find, and offered to help with anything I needed, not just to sell parts, but questions on tuning and stuff. The parts came really fast, and I will sent my business his way for now on. He is a stand up guy at a stand up business. BIG T-up.

I second this motion, cheapest prices around...like come on $155 for a complete piston kit...no one can beat that. :thumbsup: , will help anyone out on the phone and appreciates your business...also, a happy customer makes a happy thriving business..like said above the work stands for it's self. nuff said

But then again everyone has there OWN opinions on everything in life so just let it be.

:ninja:

Shouldn't you be out antelope hunting. :biggrin:

Haha, i forgot about that rascally antelope hunting escapade. Shhhhh, Be verwy verwy quiet, we're hunting antelope :laugh:

Ohio, love the sig, funny shiat right there. :biggrin: How ya been? Need to get me those cases so I can get your DM build done....

We really try hard and do appreciate the overwhelming support! :thanks: HQ!!

I think I'm going to buy everything from Jeff just to piss you off!

Example: See how this works... I buy from a well known national site, say Rocky Mountain ATV. This is the second bullshit thread that comes up, and everyone always reads things like this, because it's interesting. I learn about this FAST guy, hear all these people vouching for him, and I become a customer of his just like everyone else. Insanely fast shipping? Incredibely low prices? Who wouldn't.

Point: You think being an asshole like this is going to hurt Jeff, IMO you're giving him more free publicity now more than his sponsorship alone would have ever given him.

It's situational irony.

So: Thanks for the FAST support. It's nice when members support those who support them (or their site.)

I agree with 05.banshee you could never give fast more press than he is geting right here lol. It is clear Greg is a guy that has tried to start a buisness and is not having any luck so he is trying to bad mouth the people here that are doing well. I personally would never deal with someone that talks shit like that about another company on here. I have never dealt with fast and i may never deal with him but from what you read on here he offers great service and great prices and he is helping keep this site up wich is great help to lots of people. So even though i have never talked to the guy i would say he is an alright dude. Good luck Greg let us know what kind of buisness this got little red wagoon racing?

:whistling:

Edited by motor builder

Shhhhh, Be verwy verwy quiet, we're hunting antelope

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

On a serious note, Thanks Jeff for being a major contributor to this site and for helping so many banshee owners (me included) with their bikes!! Hopefully new folks on here will understand that you have a stand up business and these two clowns are trying to throw a wrench in the works for no reason.

2 haters. lol, hundreds of satisfied customers.

Hey i dont know about you guys but i like hanging on jeffs big ol' ball sack..hell hes got them nice long curly ball hairs too, there amazing to hang from also if you hang long enough and swing back and forth while singing the curious George song he will score even better deals than he already has. Just a heads up guys :thumbsup:

wow, cant believe i just now saw this. i rarely get past the humor forum here..

that being said i would like to add a few things...

i met Jeff way back in 2003 or 2004.. i cant remember for sure. i was at a dyno shop in kansas testing out a motor i had done by rick cairo. ran very well. Jeff commented on how good the numbers were. talked to Jeff for a while as he was working on a big reed conversion setup i think at that time. i didnt know the guy from any other but he was cool as hell and offered lots of advice on things.

im not sure if Jeff joined HQ because i had mentioned it to him or if i realized he was on here later (maybe he can refresh my memory). anyway, i started buying a few things from him because i liked his business attitude. he was a hard worker who worked above and beyond to make sure the average weekend warrior was happy with his new clutch perch. he didnt put you off because you werent building a 4g motor like some builders will.

after i started using Jeff and realized the way he treated the average customer i introduced him to many of my friends through the website and also threw his name out to guys in minnesota at the hillclimbs. Jeff started gaining a ton of momentum because of HQ and because for every 1 happy customer he had, they would tell 10 more people. word traveled quickly about Jeff and his business seemed to take off overnight.

for a while i know Jeff had 70 something motors sitting on his shelves. plus he was still running the parts part of FAST. i know hes had a couple guys work for him over the years but bottom line when i call, i always get Jeff answering the phone. sometimes i would be on the phone with him for an hour BSing about different trips him or i had taken. he was never in a rush, even just to BS and catch up. ive taken several trips to FAST as hes about an hour from me. for those of you who dont know, Jeff has a shop behind his house. he has a wife and kids (one named Tyler even, hes pretty awesome just like me :biggrin: ). he pulls overnighters to get shit done and back to his valued customers. ive gotten calls from Jeff at 9 and 10 PM before letting me know hes gettin caught up on parts and motors, and weve BSed then.

to this day Jeff is still the same guy i met in 2004. his business ethic hasnt changed a bit and i dont foresee that to ever change. Jeff went from george clooney of ER to george clooney of oceans 11 overnight and hes never gotten a big head or put down the little guy tryin to make it. every customer to Jeff is important. i challenge anyone to find someone that has a story like this and hasnt become a total asshole because of it.

so youre god damn fucking right when some no talent, half assed, rider wannabe, non tuning or building retards like gregrob and bigred wanna bash my good friend Jeff, ill be right there to let that motherfucker know i would gladly knock you the fuck out if i were to see you in person talking shit about him.

everyone on this site needs to know what kinda guy Jeff is and what kind of clowns gregrob and bigred are.. and for further info, bigred built neither bike in his signature. his banshee came from FIREHEAD and i built the 600rr raptor. gregrob and bigred combined have less atv knowledge than my dog has in his hot dog sized dick. so anyone who thinks that supporting these two clowns whether it be by bashing an excellent human being like Jeff or by buying shit from them or letting them work on your shit, is completely and utterly ridiculous.

HQ let it be known that from here on out, gregrob and bigred are the blacksheep of HQ. only out to bash the innocent and steal from poor. fuckin mommy titty suckin bitches...