FAST nustwingers

gregrob

i d much rather be out riding trails and hills (or in your cases dunes) having fun than running on a groomed track in a straight line for bragging rights on the internet

I agree. However...most of the fun we have is after the riding when the party starts and we sit and BS ...or BS between runs, track maintenance...etc. I still like to dune, blast around...and hit the trails. When I buy my girl a bike (read, my pit bike/second bike...lol) it'll have that in mind. Cruising around....

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...well, let's see...uh, YOU. Um...right here:

I could give a shit less if you like FAST or not... The problem is you're running your mouth...and passing along second hand info to your butt buddy...who in turn is running his mouth about shit that isn't true.

Maybe if you comprehended that...you'd be in better shape and possibly wouldn't be the laughing stock of HQ right now.

Think before you shoot off your big fucking mouth.

Perhaps if jeff had chimed in and corrected the issues I brought up I would be convinced its not truth. I was told by the other party (who requested me to leave his name out of this, and yes he actually did, I'm not saying this just to conveniently leave names out) that jeff was talking "shit" about his services and expertise to his customers trying to convince them not to use his services. He also has not said anything about his forgetting to check critical engine measurements on customer bikes before sending their engines out to them to run. Conveniently enough, the previous owner of what used to be the FAST bike that gregrob has, told us that he blew up a top end and did some damage to a crank because jeff didn't check his squish clearance before sending his engine to him. Perhaps he could tell the other side of the story instead of just telling me I don't know the whole story and continuing the shit talking (which is very unprofessional for someone who is calling themselves a professional builder by the way) If I don't know the whole story, then explain your side of it. Why was he trying to discredit another builders work to the other builders customer? What is his excuse for not checking basic engine assembly measurements before sending out a CUSTOMERS bike. Its a different deal if you forget to check it on your own personal work, but when people are paying for a service those types of mistakes are inexcuseable and irresponsible. The attitudes of jeffs customers doesn't help his business any either. You don't see any of the true professional builders over on planetsand doing things like this. Its petty and bad for business. Just my opinion.

And I still don't like FAST. And will be sure to let anyone who I run into out on the dunes or who asks my opinion of builders, know this and will recommend them to someone who conducts themselves with true professionalism. Builders get bashed directly and indirectly every day over on planetsand. Take the whole thread between LC Performance and the 10mil DM video's that turned up on youtube. Lynn didn't go on the attack or start any shit talking to the people who were bashing on him. He simply said thanks for the good times riding and moved on. The people who wanted to know the story asked him about it and the people who didn't... well they probably didn't care. Actions speak louder than words... and jeff has some actions that IMO aren't so great for business.

... and I still don't like FAST. Just my opinion. And I have just as much right to "shoot off my big mouth" as anyone else. Be sure to let us know when you will be visiting somewhere besides the track so we can come get some video of that perfectly tuned bike going more than 300ft. :geek:

Also, perhaps you can explain why you were bashing on firehead's work.

i've never bought anything from jeff oor had him do work on my motor but from everything i've read on here, i would be more then happy to do work with him. i also wouldnt have the worry about him messing up my work and he has some low prices! thumbs up to jeff :thumbsup: ! it seems like quite a few people around here are turning into haters! :mad:

Edited by lilmegill727

I agree. However...most of the fun we have is after the riding when the party starts and we sit and BS ...or BS between runs, track maintenance...etc. I still like to dune, blast around...and hit the trails. When I buy my girl a bike (read, my pit bike/second bike...lol) it'll have that in mind. Cruising around....

I think they make Razr's or Rhinos for that. :cool:

Perhaps if jeff had chimed in and corrected the issues I brought up I would be convinced its not truth. I was told by the other party (who requested me to leave his name out of this, and yes he actually did, I'm not saying this just to conveniently leave names out) that jeff was talking "shit" about his services and expertise to his customers trying to convince them not to use his services. He also has not said anything about his forgetting to check critical engine measurements on customer bikes before sending their engines out to them to run. Conveniently enough, the previous owner of what used to be the FAST bike that gregrob has, told us that he blew up a top end and did some damage to a crank because jeff didn't check his squish clearance before sending his engine to him. Perhaps he could tell the other side of the story instead of just telling me I don't know the whole story and continuing the shit talking (which is very unprofessional for someone who is calling themselves a professional builder by the way) If I don't know the whole story, then explain your side of it. Why was he trying to discredit another builders work to the other builders customer? What is his excuse for not checking basic engine assembly measurements before sending out a CUSTOMERS bike. Its a different deal if you forget to check it on your own personal work, but when people are paying for a service those types of mistakes are inexcuseable and irresponsible. The attitudes of jeffs customers doesn't help his business any either. You don't see any of the true professional builders over on planetsand doing things like this. Its petty and bad for business. Just my opinion.

And I still don't like FAST. And will be sure to let anyone who I run into out on the dunes or who asks my opinion of builders, know this and will recommend them to someone who conducts themselves with true professionalism. Builders get bashed directly and indirectly every day over on planetsand. Take the whole thread between LC Performance and the 10mil DM video's that turned up on youtube. Lynn didn't go on the attack or start any shit talking to the people who were bashing on him. He simply said thanks for the good times riding and moved on. The people who wanted to know the story asked him about it and the people who didn't... well they probably didn't care. Actions speak louder than words... and jeff has some actions that IMO aren't so great for business.

... and I still don't like FAST. Just my opinion. And I have just as much right to "shoot off my big mouth" as anyone else. Be sure to let us know when you will be visiting somewhere besides the track so we can come get some video of that perfectly tuned bike going more than 300ft. :geek:

Lynn is a good worker for sure............

If Dave was bashing my work, I would like to hear why. This is the first I have publicly heard of it. :confused:

Ya see...now you're just running your mouth again. Where did I bash Firehead's work? THE ONLY THINGS I've said are you are going to take a perfectly good running bike...which, again...you didn't build, and are going to fuck it up.

I've always liked Mark and respect his opinion. Can he be an arrogant SOB? Yep....and so can I. You keep ranting about running 80's up hill on that bike...when I said a well tuned 10 mil cub will too. Is that what you call bashing his work?

I'm sure Mark did the right thing and he "retard tuned" it for you so it wouldn't blow up because you can't tune for shit.

I've also said you didn't run the times you keep spouting off. You reply to me, how do I know you haven't...and then in the next paragraph you say yourself the times you quoted are from when he had the bike and times he ran.

Does your whole FAST story have similar legs to stand on? Because if so...you've been called out twice here in the last few posts. For being flat out wrong and lying.

Builders get bashed on PS? Really? Where? Do suspect numbers get called out? Yes. Builders bashed? WHERE????

By the way, is this HQ or PS? I guess I need to be reminded of that. If HQ is so bad...please..leave. Go to PS.

You're already the laughing stock of this website....you think you'll last long over there? ha ha ha ha ha...

I'm sure of all these folks you run into at the dunes...once they see what a clown you are, your opinion to them has as much weight as it does here.

If you think you're a champ....hit a largely sanctioned event, Glamis on a holiday weekend...or the hill on a holiday weekend.

It's easy to be the king of the hill when all that is there are court jesters....

bigred, youd be better suited as a clown in a court jester outfit doing birthday parties for little kids.

your stories dont add up.

jeff did nothing to you and now that youve been called out on it, youre backtracking and trying to find something else to go on about.

i still find it humorous that gregrob tried to say he was joking. were you joking too bigred?

and dave is right, this isnt PS. they wouldve already banned you for talking shit on a site sponsor who did nothing to warrant it.

And its exactly this reason above that i dont need to explain anything to YOU as it wouldnt make any difference. You complain about not getting a callback when i dont even remember a call from you. When that didnt get you anywhere then you start in about this "used to be F.A.S.T. " motor that gregrob owns now, well sounds like you guys screwed that up too as it did used to be FAST when Strokrbanshee owned it! So then you start in on this i didnt check this or that on Strokrbanshee's mtr, and that didnt get you anywhere cause you dont know the story on that and never will. What you do need to know is Curt is still a great friend, got more than taken care of, and will have us build another F.A.S.T. motor when the time comes. And this talking shit on another builder and saying they didnt know what they were doing, yep another LIE. I believe this person your talking about (just like the long list of other people i mentioned in an earlier post) knows the real story and is starting to figure out what kind of credibility you DONT have and that you are a compulsive liar. He even asked to be taken OUT of your sig as he didnt like the way you conduct yourself. So i suggest you stop while your behind as your really looking bad on here. I do appreciate the over 2,100 views on this post of you two looking like clowns as it is good entertainment and great publicity for ME. I need to go now as i have a ton of stuff to ship out and do for all the GOOD people on HQ that can see through you guys' lies and that help support us.

Ya see...now you're just running your mouth again. Where did I bash Firehead's work? THE ONLY THINGS I've said are you are going to take a perfectly good running bike...which, again...you didn't build, and are going to fuck it up.

I've always liked Mark and respect his opinion. Can he be an arrogant SOB? Yep....and so can I. You keep ranting about running 80's up hill on that bike...when I said a well tuned 10 mil cub will too. Is that what you call bashing his work?

I'm sure Mark did the right thing and he "retard tuned" it for you so it wouldn't blow up because you can't tune for shit.

I've also said you didn't run the times you keep spouting off. You reply to me, how do I know you haven't...and then in the next paragraph you say yourself the times you quoted are from when he had the bike and times he ran.

I am an arrogant asshole, and I have to carry my ego around toddler seat. It's name is Gary and you have to watch him or he just starts masturbating, but atleast with respect to the engineering side of things, I have probably earned the right to let Gary loose on occaision. :biggrin:

That bike will go faster if it is setup for the hill or the track, but not both the way it is now. I gave that bike to Jared with a cold Oregon tune and it will not be at all suitable for the altitude where Jared rides.

With that said the bike ran a 3.70 flat that I am aware of, and I am certain the bike is capable of low to mid 9omph runs up sand mountain. It's going to take a longer swingarm and different tires to make that happen though. :geek:

That bike will go faster if it is setup for the hill or the track, but not both the way it is now. I gave that bike to Jared with a cold Oregon tune and it will not be at all suitable for the altitude where Jared rides.

My point exactly...it'll be fucked up sooner or later.

Oooohh............... Can we talk about Charlie Ohton and PS now? I am not a fan of him or his website. :biggrin:

Don't even get me started on Charlie Ohton. If you heard the experience I had with this guy, all you guys would shit your pants.

Hmmm maybe we should start a new "roost" topic for ole Charlie.

Don't even get me started on Charlie Ohton. If you heard the experience I had with this guy, all you guys would shit your pants.

Hmmm maybe we should start a new "roost" topic for ole Charlie.

YES WE WOULD TITAN. MANY have come through with rip off stories. charlie is a legend in his own mind.