FAST nustwingers

gregrob

good builders come n go. i have seen it on here the last 10 years. but there will always be jerkoffs such as gregrob and big red rubber scrubber. it`s gotta be painfull going through life red on the noodle, like the prick on a poodle. i understand. hurt people hurt.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still a little lost on the whole bitch feast here. Why are you so pissed about guys saying good things about FAST? Also I dont see anybody bashing any other builder on here that have good services. The only builder I've seen get a bad word on here is Flotech and really it was only like two guys with a couple other guys saying they are good.

His work does speak for itself.

But you two assclowns think you know better. Took a perfectly good running bike...and fucked it up because neither of you have a clue on what the fuck you're doing.

You two couldn't tune a 5HP Briggs and Stratton.

You guys have absolutely zero creditability here. None.

This all started from little red riding hood and gregbj picking up a good running drag bike....red running his vag lips about what a shithole Kansas is, how he's gonna make this S.L.O.W. bike fast, etc.

These dipshits bought a drag bike and made it into a duner...and still probably haven't gotten it to run right since gregbj keeps asking how to set shit up. If RedNoodle racing had a clue....he wouldn't have to ask so many questions.

And even after he's run his mouth time and time again...Jeff STILL offered to help him with setup.

Just too stupid and ignorant...period.

Luckily, stupid usually hurts....you two are more than due.

Did you ever think he carries stuff because people ask for it? You can tell someone till your blue in the face that it doesn't work...etc. They will still ask for it. So that being said...(and this is probably where you're lost because it deals with business...) wouldn't you rather sell them an item than have them get the same thing down the road.

Thousands of boost bottles are sold every year. It's pretty standard fare that they don't do shit. Why should he miss out on his piece of the pie.

Edited by dajogejr

I totally agree with bansheekid15 about there being and a bunch of crybabies on here for the last year, which is why I haven't been on here lately...but dajogejr's quote had to be the best slam to these guys I have every seen on here...good job!!! I am still in tears!!!! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Edited by hyperlite33

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I agree.. Give them what they want..... And tell them what they need.

His work does speak for itself.

But you two assclowns think you know better. Took a perfectly good running bike...and fucked it up because neither of you have a clue on what the fuck you're doing.

You two couldn't tune a 5HP Briggs and Stratton.

You guys have absolutely zero creditability here. None.

This all started from little red riding hood and gregbj picking up a good running drag bike....red running his vag lips about what a shithole Kansas is, how he's gonna make this S.L.O.W. bike fast, etc.

These dipshits bought a drag bike and made it into a duner...and still probably haven't gotten it to run right since gregbj keeps asking how to set shit up. If RedNoodle racing had a clue....he wouldn't have to ask so many questions.

And even after he's run his mouth time and time again...Jeff STILL offered to help him with setup.

Just too stupid and ignorant...period.

Luckily, stupid usually hurts....you two are more than due.

Did you ever think he carries stuff because people ask for it? You can tell someone till your blue in the face that it doesn't work...etc. They will still ask for it. So that being said...(and this is probably where you're lost because it deals with business...) wouldn't you rather sell them an item than have them get the same thing down the road.

Thousands of boost bottles are sold every year. It's pretty standard fare that they don't do shit. Why should he miss out on his piece of the pie.

Here's the deal, Jeff is a good guy and builds some good stuff. He also sells a lot of little "tricks" that you can do without but hey if someone wants to fatten his wallet with the stuff then more power to him!!!

Problem is all you little cry baby whiney fags who represent him and keep his nuts slathered in your saliva really turn people off from him.

Dont you think if he is running a professional business and does good work (which it's obvious that he is) that maybe you girls should shut the hell up and let his work speak for itself?

You dont' see a bunch of pre-pubescent tit suckers on here slinging crap about anyone who disagress with A&S, K&T, yadda yadda yadda.

Funny.....Jeff (whom I do not know and have not done business with) doesn't create topics like this about you. I would not have known about FASt if it wasn't for this site and word of mouth......thats just the way things work. GET OVER IT.

Let us know when you decide to leave the HQ so we can all celebrate :clap: :beer:

Wow, didn't see that coming. I thought you guys were better than that. Why does everyone like to slam everyone else. Really what do you get out of it. Life is too short to be pissy at anyone.

I use carb caps, sometimes necessary depending on the cable and carb :ermm:

I'm going to go eat some tofu now :biggrin:

I called FAST for some parts for my machine. I am new to this stuff, and Jeff was fuckin awsome to deal with. He sold me everything I needed, at the best price I could find, and offered to help with anything I needed, not just to sell parts, but questions on tuning and stuff. The parts came really fast, and I will sent my business his way for now on. He is a stand up guy at a stand up business. BIG T-up.