introduce yourself

so it seems alot of the people on here know eachother prety well. i was thinking it might be kind of fun to introduce yourself to all the newer guys and the guys who dont know most of the other people on here. i was thinking it might be kind of fun to let everyone know who we are where were from what we do and so on just to kind of give everyone an idea of who they are talking to and who it is that is giving them info on their banshee or offering help with the issues we all face as banshee owners. maybe list any special areas of skill reguarding your banshee knowledge?

so i will start this off..

my name is chris in from San diego, i work as a service and sales rep for a company that designs and builds equiptment used in pharmacies, our product is in 99% of the pharmacies in the country everyone from Wal-mart, Target and CVS. to the mom and pop shops. i started riding motorcycles at the ripe old age of 3. i got my banshee brand new in 2004, i use it for dune riding and desert racing. i took 16th in my class last season with only doing 3 races last season, due to a crash that put me out for the season. my main area of skills when it comes to the banshee is riding. im not a great wrench, but i can get that banshee through some areas that 99% of the people cant. most of the guys i ride with are all on 2 wheels and im usually the one leading the way. alot of guys on 2 wheel bikes cant keep up with me on the banshee. i am teaching my fiancee to ride, this is her first full season on a 2 wheel bike and so far she is passing up some of the boys out in the desert. she is going to start racing in the desert as of september..i started riding the dunes of glamis and gordons well with my day when i was 4 and i have been out there ever since.

Edited by crbanshee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my name is brook. i am a guy. 21 years old, heavy equipment operator, and haveing a banshee has been a dream of mine since i was a kid. i have a 2004 banshee got it new. i can wrench on stuff ussualy fix it or figure out whats wrong. one thing im not good as is SPELLING. if you read some of my post please dont make fun its a disability lol. jk laugh all ya want. anyway have a good day ladies.

Hi.. My name is Jamey and Iam a alcoholic.. Oh wait.. no..

Hi.. My name is Jamey.. I like chocolate ice cream, long walks on the beach, and Iam a Gemini.. No.. Shit..

Sorry :yelrotflmao:

You got my name, that was for real.. Iam 25, have been around quads on and off my whole life but only owning one unfortunatly the last 4-5 years.. Iam working as a electrician wiring these big retarted custom homes.. The one we are doing now Iam guessing is around 10 mill.. Kinda cool but sucks more than it is cool.. I spend whatever time I have on my girl or HQ.. I dig wrenching on the bike but rather be riding it....

RIPPEN

Well my name is Robert. I am 23 years old. I am a generator and motor transport mechanic in the USMC. I just got my first banshee a couple of weeks ago. I like fishing, hunting, drinking, 4x4 diesel dodge trucks, and of course playing on the fourwheeler.

well my name is mike i am 14 and ride a 2007 banshee, i live in calgary, alberta, canada

right now im just doing my best in school because i have no sport soon to be getting a job

my interests are quads, cars and dirtbikes i may be young but i know a good bit about motors and what not. i like to skateboard and bike or mostly anything with wheels accept scooters and rollerbades which are gay

what i do with my money...well you can figure that out, i just spent 700 on parts for my banshee and i only rode it for 4-5 hours

what i wish for in the future, a nice paying job that like, more nice weather, more hours in a day and more days in a week and to live a healthy life

later

Hi.. My name is Jamey and Iam a alcoholic.. Oh wait.. no..

Hi.. My name is Jamey.. I like chocolate ice cream, long walks on the beach, and Iam a Gemini.. No.. Shit..

Sorry :yelrotflmao:

You got my name, that was for real.. Iam 25, have been around quads on and off my whole life but only owning one unfortunatly the last 4-5 years.. Iam working as a electrician wiring these big retarted custom homes.. The one we are doing now Iam guessing is around 10 mill.. Kinda cool but sucks more than it is cool.. I spend whatever time I have on my girl or HQ.. I dig wrenching on the bike but rather be riding it....

RIPPEN

your girl or your shee :yelrotflmao:

My name is Kevin I just turned 23 yesterday. I have an 04 shee and only rode once before I bought it new. Im a firefighter/emt from woodhaven michigan. Im also studying to become a paramedic. I love working on the quad and upgrading it almost as much as buying it. I also have an R6 sportbike. Ive done everything I can think of to a bike/quad except timming and jetting.

HI,My name is george.Im 17,and I go 2 school.I spend most of my days Riding my atvs,racing my atvs,fixing my atvs,buying parts for my atvs.When Im not around my atv I love going to clubs and drinking.I dont plan on getting a job until I go 2 college.My favorite thing to do in the world is trail riding by myself during weekdays when noone is around(Even though I cant get lost because Ive memorized the whole god damn forest behhind my house :banghead: ).***REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** and Im proud about it lol(Not really I was born in Miami,FL)

HI,My name is george.Im 17,and I go 2 school.I spend most of my days Riding my atvs,racing my atvs,fixing my atvs,buying parts for my atvs.When Im not around my atv I love going to clubs and drinking.I dont plan on getting a job until I go 2 college.My favorite thing to do in the world is trail riding by myself during weekdays when noone is around(Even though I cant get lost because Ive memorized the whole god damn forest behhind my house :banghead: ).

***REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** and Im proud about it lol(Not really I was born in Miami,FL)

I would refrain from useing racial slurs, and law breaking.

I would refrain from useing racial slurs, and law breaking.

You would, some wont, so fuck off panzy!

My name is Brad, I'm 21. Living in Southern Ontario,Canada. Unfortunitly I'm currently working in a factory and hope to get on with a local Yamaha dealership as an apprentice and go from there. Tryed the college thing twice and it doesn't seem to be for me. Love to ride my 03LE banshee, and might end up moving somewhere south as theres not any dunes close by.. 04Yamaha and I went to Silver Lake last year and I quickly came to realize that Dune RIDING is the SHIT.

You would, some wont, so fuck off panzy!

My name is Brad, I'm 21. Living in Southern Ontario,Canada. Unfortunitly I'm currently working in a factory and hope to get on with a local Yamaha dealership as an apprentice and go from there. Tryed the college thing twice and it doesn't seem to be for me. Love to ride my 03LE banshee, and might end up moving somewhere south as theres not any dunes close by.. 04Yamaha and I went to Silver Lake last year and I quickly came to realize that Dune RIDING is the SHIT.

I guess that statement speaks for your maturity level than. Moderators I feel this thread is getting out of hand.