Worst Product Ever!

thecabinboy

Cool man!  I knew that stuff was liquid gold for Mtn Bikes.  I'll have to go pick up a few cans.  Oh and you gotta love the smell - always reminds me of banana's!

458868[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Strange! but true! Yeah I always run that on my mtn bike chain too. That's where I got the idea, just tried it out and it worked. :cheers:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Maxima chain wax has worked better than anything I've used so far. :P

2. Motion Pro flywheel puller, no problems there either :confused:

3. One guy said BFGoodrich? What do they have to do w/ the price of tea in China? Besides, My first set of BFG AT's- I got over 100K miles out of them, second set on 50K with lots of meat left. :P try and get that out of any other semi agressive tire...good luck.

4. Spring puller? are you kidding? How about good ole needle nose vise-grips, they work great for all kinds of shish.

5. Boost bottle def POS...had one tossed it.

6. AC great marketing for POS, worked on me...and you...and you......

(I've only got the belly skid plate, not real pleased, but its a skid plate. I'm going to beat the crap out of it anyways.) :shrugani:

7. Klotz foam filter oil - junk- way to thin, goes right through. But I like their R-50 pre-mix oil, way better than Yamalube IMO.

8. I like billit, better than chrome, way better than rust.. or "the flat black look". If I wanted a rat ride, i'd build a hot rod!

damn, i could go on and on but i'll spare ya guys...this time -_-

• 2 weeks later...
  I used to use this stuff called Triflow on my bike chain.  Had teflon n crap in it.  Might have to look into it for the quad.

454981[/snapback]

holy shit, i used a drop of that shit on my pocket knife like a month ago and im thoroughly impressed. its some slick shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You dont have any problems with it because you use it like your supposed to..If you read the directions on the can it says to wait and let the wax dry before you ride...I dont have any problems with it either.

I also use and have no problems with the Wax. :baseball_bat:

i think nerf bars period are a waste and make shee's look dog ass ugly, just learn to keep your feet out of the damn way

nobody i know of uses nerfs to "keep their feet outta the way" we all use them for racing and fast woods riding so we dont clip our rears on trees, and to keep our wheels from gettin caught up on each others bikes. alot of people i ride with can thank their nerfs or they'd be wearin prostetic parts!

WD40 factoids :

wd-40 is really good for lubricating brass and aluminum during machinig

i used a lot of kerosene mixed with bees wax to form a paste when machining. its pretty good for alum and brass like you mentioned.

:lol: LMFAO :D

To hell with RK chains...and I'm not too happy with my MSR Raptor clutch perch that I've had to replace parts on a few times already. <_<

Regarding the white lightning:

Dont use it on a quad. Itd be great on a street bike, but its very weak and flakey. It will come right off in the dirt. The reality is we need to use a "wet" style lube and clean it after every ride. Thats what if comes down to. Dirs IS gonna stick to it as long as it is able to stay on the chain. theres just no way around it.

nobody i know of uses nerfs to "keep their feet outta the way" we all use them for racing and fast woods riding so we dont clip our rears on trees, and to keep our wheels from gettin caught up on each others bikes. alot of people i ride with can thank their nerfs or they'd be wearin prostetic parts!

Ask RIPPEN about nerf bars and the huge bill he had to pay for a broken leg. He always runs them now!

Ask RIPPEN about nerf bars and the huge bill he had to pay for a broken leg. He always runs them now!

DAMN RIGHT!!! After having my bike for about three weeks(not the first bike I have owned) I broke my tib and fib of my right leg about 4 inches above my ankle. How it happend is I jumped up over this little jump, got pitched goofy/forward and my leg slipped under the peg and the weight of the bike snapped it. I have a rod and 3 screws that I will probably have forever. If I wouldn't have had insurance I would have been looking at a total around 25,000 not to mention the two and a half months outta work. My DG nerfs are one hell of a insurance policy for the 130 bucks or whatever.. Oh and those who say "I have never had a problem coming off the pegs." It only takes once. You have never flew off your bike and smacked your head but you argue its smart to wear a helmet....

RIPPEN