Worst Product Ever!

thecabinboy

right now im kinda not likening S-TOYSinc., i purchased a 12" "A"A" battery opererated dildo for my wifes christamas gift (i figured id get her a pair of slippers and a Dildo for christmas, that way if she didnt like the slippers she could go fuck herself) (we allways get eachother a gag gift) well she didnt like the slippers so she put the 4 double "A"'s in the dildo, hit go, and nothing, the dildo was dead in the water, i tried calling the company and no answer, they dont have a website, im kinda thinkin 39.95 for some dick for the wife was a waste of money, any sugestions?

452897[/snapback]

cut open your dick and put a vibrator inside it? :shrugani:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray, you've won thread resurrection of the week ssjgoku419.

I'll throw Motion Pro twist throttles out there.

452784[/snapback]

HAHA i won :dance:

actually i hate ac so much i never miss an opportunity to bash them in public. I was really searching the product forums for any info on the amplink. I just bought another shee (always room for another shee in my house) and it had one of these amplinks on it , i have never owned or installed them. it lookes like a waste to me :shrugani: but the only info i can find just says they suck. can sombody could tell me exacly whats so bad about them.

You dont have any problems with it because you use it like your supposed to..If you read the directions on the can it says to wait and let the wax dry before you ride...I dont have any problems with it either.

452871[/snapback]

IIRC, the Maxima Chain Wax directions say to ride the bike *first* to warm up the chain, and *then* to spray on the lube and let it dry. I think I've only warmed up the chain once before lubing it. I usually just do like you guys, spray it on, let it dry a half hour or more, then ride. No problems with fling, but I haven't checked whether the chain is any tighter after a trip.

_dennis

You've never noticed the wheels getting easier to turn, and the rollers quiet down while spraying the chain down with lube?.....  Maybe it's only noticable on a bike?  :confused:

453222[/snapback]

well so 3% of the 16oz can of shit you sprayed on your bike actually soaked in? and the other 97% made dirt find your bike and wear yor sprockets out

GBC rear sand tires. I've tried the sand sharks and the sand devils, and they both suck ass. They don't deliver near as much power to the ground as the skat-traks that I'm running now, and the paddles got tore up in almost no time on a warrior that was bone stock except for the pipe. The one advantage of the GBC's is that they are fairly cheap compared to something like the skat-traks, but you are getting what you pay for.

Edited by korndawg

Outerwears are the most expensive (for what they are) pos I've ever owned. Look at them wrong and they will get a hole in them. They at least ought to double layer them for the price. :angry: FMF fatties, worst plate job in the business.

right now im kinda not likening S-TOYSinc., i purchased a 12" "A"A" battery opererated dildo for my wifes christamas gift (i figured id get her a pair of slippers and a Dildo for christmas, that way if she didnt like the slippers she could go fuck herself) (we allways get eachother a gag gift) well she didnt like the slippers so she put the 4 double "A"'s in the dildo, hit go, and nothing, the dildo was dead in the water, i tried calling the company and no answer, they dont have a website, im kinda thinkin 39.95 for some dick for the wife was a waste of money, any sugestions?

452897[/snapback]

Next time, just go cut 10" off of an old shovel handle, and just make the "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" noise yourself. Go buy yourself something nice with the $39.95.

I think the 6pack rack is the lamest idea ever invented if you buy it for the purpose of putting a cooler there.  My buddy has one on his bike with the cooler and everything.  First time he tried packing beer and pop in there one of the beer cans had exploded and everything else was so damn shook up, all it did was fizz over when you opened it.

452769[/snapback]

ummm...

do i even have to say it? kinda like swimming in gas before lighting the bonfire.

1-boost bottle

2- inline cooler

3- penis enlargement pills :unsure:  :unsure:

141573[/snapback]

Im sorry, but that struck me funny!! :rotflmao:

Bandit tires : hard as a wedding dick and heavy as a tank!!

Boost bottles for one , but especially boost bottles that have the endcaps pressed in and are not welded . Ive seen air leaks with them when pressure testing motors!

+1 on the DG nerfs... they dont fit for shit.

Anyone have a moose stator? i bought mine for $260, it came in the day i was leaving for the dunes, so after work i stopped by put it together, DIDN'T START IT to make sure it worked, drove 6 hours, only to find that i had no spark. after fucking around with it for hours on end making sure that i didnt mess anything up, i take it to a shop, they throw a ricky stator on there and she fires right up. i try taking the moose back, and not only will they not refund my money, but they wont even send me a new one that works. the best part? our supplier ( I worked at a yamaha shop while all this was going on) told my boss that a bunch of packages got wet during shipping. still wouldnt do a damn thing. so, now i have a $260 boat anchor.

sorry for the long rant