Worst Product Ever!

thecabinboy

I don't use wd-40, I just said it was a similar product, meaning it's a penetrating lubricant in spray form. I use duralube. It's getting hard to find, though.

White lightning is good shit. I bet it would work good on chains.

ahh rgr that, I think im going to try that white lightning on my chain it works great for keeping wear down on everything I have used it for and it should do a proper if not better job of sealing the O-rings than the maxima wax im using, Im just wondering about it's fling factor since ATV chains spin much faster and harder than mountain bikes, but im still guessing it will be better than the wax.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....hmmm.....I'd have to say Pc pipes, boost bottle, Bandit front tires, and 34mm carbs..... I know some people won't agree, but this is my opinion...the pc pipes hit way too hard causing more tire spin then needed and have no low end power, the boost bottle is just in the way of everything w/ no performance gain and a waste of $35, the bandit front tires are hard as hell feeling every little bump and catch everything on the trail like roots and whoops causing the handle bars to rip out of your hands, and the larger carbs just made my shee fall on its face......wasted $700 between carbs and intake manifold... <_<

• 2 years later...

i totally agree with fixitrod

A C IS THE WORST COMPANY OUT THERE AND ANYTHING THAT HAS THERE NAME ON IT IS JUNK BEFORE I EVEN SEE IT ....... IMO

the last time i dealt with them i got a set of nerfs ..... they didn't have holes drilled, were 2 inchs too narrow and where the tubes meet in the middle , werent even able to slide together :angry:banghead

only thing to do with ac is :flush:

I use that maxima chain wax, and actually like it. I clean my chain and let it dry then spray that wax on a couple of nights before I go riding. Don't really have any problems with it.

I think the 6pack rack is the lamest idea ever invented if you buy it for the purpose of putting a cooler there. My buddy has one on his bike with the cooler and everything. First time he tried packing beer and pop in there one of the beer cans had exploded and everything else was so damn shook up, all it did was fizz over when you opened it.

FMF pipes.

1. rust instantly.

2. my right side pipe cracked (4") along the weld of the expansion chamber.

3. 2 months later left side pipe cracks along weld.

4. one of the replacement pipes fmf sent me had a slightly crooked pipe hanger bracket thus causing my pipe hangers to break quite frequently.

Advertising for fmf on banshee hq........priceless! :rolleyes:

I use that maxima chain wax, and actually like it.  I clean my chain and let it dry then spray that wax on a couple of nights before I go riding.  Don't really have any problems with it.

452769[/snapback]

You dont have any problems with it because you use it like your supposed to..If you read the directions on the can it says to wait and let the wax dry before you ride...I dont have any problems with it either.

right now im kinda not likening S-TOYSinc., i purchased a 12" "A"A" battery opererated dildo for my wifes christamas gift (i figured id get her a pair of slippers and a Dildo for christmas, that way if she didnt like the slippers she could go fuck herself) (we allways get eachother a gag gift) well she didnt like the slippers so she put the 4 double "A"'s in the dildo, hit go, and nothing, the dildo was dead in the water, i tried calling the company and no answer, they dont have a website, im kinda thinkin 39.95 for some dick for the wife was a waste of money, any sugestions?