Worst Product Ever!

thecabinboy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a problem with the TM Designworks pipe clamps on Pro Circuit pipes.When i did get them on the pipes,they would leak and then when i tried to put them back on the o-rings would get pushed out.I also had the problem with the Motion Pro spring puller,but it broke just as i got the last one on.But i like a tool to last more than 10 minutes at a time.

About the chain lube if you have an O-ring chain and don't like all the gunk and oil all over the plastic then why not just use ARMORALL .. Think im joking ?? On an O-ring chain all you need to do is keep the O-rings from drying out that it. now for non I'd use some kinda oil based lube.I run 175 dollar renthal X ring chain and sprockets and still last bout a year. If you can get a year out of a set chain and sprockets than your doing good (racing)..

I helped this dude install a tors eliminator kit...not sure which one, but the carb tops did'nt fit. They were the right size, but real shitty quality, and when I finally got them to screw all the way on, and they would'nt tighten, and you could almost pull them back off. Luckily, he had a couple mikuni carb tops that fit.

I also hate any kind of CHAIN LUBE. The way I look at it, if it says CHAIN LUBE or WAX on the can, it's garbage. I've got over 5000 miles on my streetbike chain, and it still looks like new, and has never been adjusted. All I use on it, is dura-lube spray. (like wd-40)

I helped this dude install a tors eliminator kit...not sure which one, but the carb tops did'nt fit. They were the right size, but real shitty quality, and when I finally got them to screw all the way on, and they would'nt tighten, and you could almost pull them back off. Luckily, he had a couple mikuni carb tops that fit.

I also hate any kind of CHAIN LUBE. The way I look at it, if it says CHAIN LUBE or WAX on the can, it's garbage.  I've got over 5000 miles on my streetbike chain, and it still looks like new, and has never been adjusted. All I use on it, is dura-lube spray. (like wd-40)

im a bit skeptical, WD-40 isnt a real lubercant, its more of a cleaner it only lubercates things before it evaporates. I don't see how it would protect O-rings from weather or drying outg?

I was thinking about trying some stuff called White lightning. Anyone heard of it? its designed for bicycle. races, a bit more expensive than chain wax though.

I use it on the drive cups and dogbones on my Nitro RC car and it has virtualy stopped all wear and tear and the drive cups, its a special kind of no fling wax mixed with other things. I'm not sure its ment for the high speeds of ATV chains though. Its a little more expensive, but it also has some kinda chemical property that actualy pushes dirt and sand out of cranks and tight places, it works on my RC great and it really does stop TONS of wear, even when dirt and crap gets pluged up in the drive cups.

Think it might work on an ATV chain?

I ride mostly sand, so anything even remotely sticky will make your chain and sprockets rub together like sandpaper. I use a dry graphite lubricant spray. It goes on like paint and dries very fast. Works great. O rings still jucy after a good season of riding!

Ac makes the crappy stuff period. I bought pro pegs and a front bumper. Had to mod both to fit. They don't even know how to package anything without it get scratched up. To hell with ac in my opinion.

Anyone want to buy some ac a-arms....lmao ;)

Could you imagine if ac made precision peices like a-arms....damn. Your shit would look like is was in 3 wheel motion or something.