Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_63621_zps9c386ff5.jpg

Just wanted to say Green looks good!

Honestly, I used to be shredded... Now I look like a slob and have been making one fucking excuse after another. I have stepped up Diet after breaking my leg and am losing lbs, but I want my fucking abs back! I started back at it this week and am bringing my Pull up bar home next Friday. So stoked! Thanks for the motivational thread fellas.

• 1 month later...

A guy at work told me about a workout to try.. This was the only place I thought to post it without starting a new thread and still share with you guys.. If your drinking in the garage with the guys or shit talking at work it'll quickly show the boys from the men.. This workout gets em every time.. Here we go...

Do one push up... Yes just one.. Then do four standing dumbbell military press.. But without the dumbbell.. NO WEIGHT! Sounds easy right?

Like this..

cb39ce9d1f1b92c1cdf5438120f04241.jpg

Then do two push ups and eight presses.. Three push ups and twelve presses.. And so on.. So every time you do a push up you multiply the number of presses by four..

BUT! Once you reach a "limit" (when you just about had enough) you have to go back down the ladder...

For instance.. You get to 10 push-ups and 40 presses and you've almost had enough.. You have to go down the ladder so your next set would be 9 push ups and 36 presses.. Then 8 push-ups and 32 presses.. No breaks in between! And so on until you complete the last set of one push up and four presses..

Give it a shot even if your bored at home.. Hope I explained it well enough and ask questions if any.. And then post your results.... Ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...