Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

• 2 weeks later...

Did that food on the plate fall out from under the peck?

LOL no, that fell out of my gf's hand into mine and then into my mouth. gotta love those cheat meals! what workouts to you guys do for shoulders? i feel like theyre my weak point and would like to beef 'em up a bit.

LOL no, that fell out of my gf's hand into mine and then into my mouth. gotta love those cheat meals! what workouts to you guys do for shoulders? i feel like theyre my weak point and would like to beef 'em up a bit.

Seated front barbell or dumbbell should press for the front of your shoulders

Side lateral raise with dumbbells for the middle of your shoulder

Rear delt bent over raise for your rear delts.

These exercises will target all the shoulder heads the most and be the most efficient

• 2 weeks later...

. I don't eat before I workout in the AM .

Your workouts will suffer if you don't. You should be having simple carbs and some sort of complete protein wether it be from real food or protein powder. Simple carbs after eating or drinking them, anywhere from 30 min to a hr and 1/2 creates an insulin spike which provides energy for your workouts. You replenish the same amount of simple carbs and protein grams after you done working out. It may be hard at first to eat a actual meal in the morning but it becomes much easier the more often you do it

Hmm. Yeah I've been doing this same routine (not eating in the AM until after I workout) for about a year. I workout within 15 minutes of getting up. I don't seem to have any issues. I have actually had great results in doing so. Seems a lot I read also suggests the same. Each person will react different. This is just what I happen to do from my personal findings. Just for shits I looked at some articles on this subject and it seems this is fairly normal. But suggests it depends on person and how you perform yourself.

If things are working good the way you are doing things then stick to it for sure. Everyone is different just like you said. That part I mentioned is just a very small part of the diet for the program I use. I have gained 40lbs of lean mass over the years from the program so I guess its 2nd nature to me. Yes the meals were hard in the morning but now it's just a normal thing to me. Stick to what your doing. If things stop then tweak it. What are you currently trying to accomplish? Lean out? Gain mass?

Why do you swing up then down so much each winter?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

In the winter I'm less active at work, eat more and lift heavier. It's only natural to go up in weight. I don't really do any cardio. Usually starting in February I'll start running to drop some weight and once work starts it's easy to keep it off.

I've for sure lost some muscle mass and strength but I don't really care. I feel better at 175 than 193. I used to lift heavy all year long but I'm not trying to get any bigger so I basically lift to maintain at this point.

Standard Process whey protein mixed with tropical fruit is my everyday breakfast. Keeps me full until about 11:00 then I dive into my almond/raisin mix. I love my shakes in the AM. Just GFS brand frozen tropical fruit. Mix with the protein and 8oz water in a bullet blender and DONE. Just trying to accommodate for all the beer..... :)