Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

Ok so I did the macros on my breakfast shake

Calories 855

Fats 24.6g

Carbs 76g

Protein 59g

Fiber 6g

dafuq?? how many meals you eatin a day? you tryin to gain weight? seems a bit overkill on one meal unless you only eat a few times a day.

I know where you're from. Are you not pale?

caramel brown all year round my dude.

3 meals a day + snacks. I have my macros down, I'm at around 27-3k a day in cal. What are yours? I'm supposed to eat about 9-1k a meal in cals and my other macros are close to the same in %.

I haven't seen you post anything here, maybe you have and I missed it. What's your meal plan look like? Whats your workout look like? Weight BF %?

For what I do I'm in great shape, my meal plan hits my macro/micros very well. Everyone's didferent. Maybe you need less?

most people eat 5-6 times a day. I figured you were takin in like 4k+ cals. threw me off. haha. the fat intake in your shake seems high as well. I stay around 3k a day. maybe more depending on how hard I work any given day (roofer). usually just eat like 5 5-600 cal meals and a smaller 2-300 cal snack before bed. no idea what my bf% is. if I had to guess id say maybe 16-18 ish. im 5'8 184 right now. ill walk around at 170 mid summer though. if what youre doin works for you then keep doin it. no two people are the same.

• 1 month later...