How Old Are You?

jayzx10r

What Is Your Life Experience Measured In Years....And Your Demography?  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im 47 , heres a couple of old RD's I currently own ,

the 400 is affectionaltly referred to as the "Geeker Sleeper".....Jim

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/pas...0503rd200-2.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/pas...0503rd400-1.jpg

i been trying to pry an old rd 400 from my buddies father, he won`t let it go. i missed a couple for sale around here.my friends dad won t part with it, he is a packrat, garage full of old bikes he never rides, 2 cbx`s, an rd, and a bunch of other old vintage bikes. i wanna do a ground up resto on an rd 350 or 400.

i been trying to pry an old rd 400 from my buddies father, he won`t let it go. i missed a couple for sale around here.my friends dad won t part with it, he is a packrat, garage full of old bikes he never rides, 2 cbx`s, an rd, and a bunch of other old vintage bikes. i wanna do a ground up resto on an rd 350 or 400.

I hear you man... I couldn't find a decent 400 to save my life within 1000 miles from Oklahoma......finally had this one shipped in from North Carolina along with another one around 10 years ago. My 400 is completely original except for the mods...no restoration and its hard to tell from the pics, but its a solid 9 in condition. The 200 was shipped in from Maine and I did a complete ground up on it for my wife. I cant go anywhere on my 400 without someone coming up to me with a story about some 350 or 400 that they, or friend ,or brother had 30 years ago. I can hold off just about any 600 up to around 90 mph... Who would have thought those CBX's would be worth what they are?...its just insane what a cherry CBX is worth.. I was working for Honda when they came out in 79"...couldnt afford one at the time and had to settle for the 750F instead...Jim

Edited by PassionRE

31 for me but i dont look a day over 20.........man do i feel old with this thread.thats alright i still have a 4stroke for when my shee gets to fast for me..hahahahhahah

socal is where am from :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

im calling the bullshit flag!!! if you dont loo a day over 20 then Mark doesnt bone pirate hookers! and we all know that would be a lie!