What..... A..... Hick.......

Yes, it does appear that public speaking is not his forte. :wacko: This is my favorite quote from the clip: "You can ride it hard and it feels real safe, with this thing, you're not really on the edge."

That is why I like the Banshee, there is a nice view from the edge! The view gets better and better as the wallet gets thinner and thinner! :biggrin:

Yes, it does appear that public speaking is not his forte. :wacko: This is my favorite quote from the clip: "You can ride it hard and it feels real safe, with this thing, you're not really on the edge."

That is why I like the Banshee, there is a nice view from the edge! The view gets better and better as the wallet gets thinner and thinner! :biggrin:

how much does he get paid to say that

I could do his job

Yeah he got paid to spit out a bunch of shit about a bike. Isent that how its always been. Plus it wasent that bad sounded Normal to me.

nicely said :biggrin: that y we all have the 'shees

Big deal, he has a southern accent. His name is william yokley. He's Kawasaki's only factory ATV racer and has been a top 5 GNCC racer for the past 10 years. He raced for Roll Design for years, and team Suzuki and Kawasaki for a coupla years. He has a reputation of being the nicest Pro racer in all forms of ATV racing, he's always smiling and will talk to anyone. Its ashame, cause he's a very nice guy and its totally un-cool to call him a hick.

Big deal, he has a southern accent. His name is william yokley. He's Kawasaki's only factory ATV racer and has been a top 5 GNCC racer for the past 10 years. He raced for Roll Design for years, and team Suzuki and Kawasaki for a coupla years. He has a reputation of being the nicest Pro racer in all forms of ATV racing, he's always smiling and will talk to anyone. Its ashame, cause he's a very nice guy and its totally un-cool to call him a hick.

yea hes a pretty good rider. but he isnt doing much this year

I hear that. He recently got married... and thats never good for the ol' racing career.

that`s never good for any career.just ask my hair.started turning silver after i said I DO! career over