who does the best porting?

shee13

See.. you fuck's always go straight back to the same bullshit.Planetsand Drags.Why don't you tell anyone else that claims to have a strong running motor to go to the ps drags?If someone says well a guy down the street from me done some grinding on my jugs and now they are a number one contender,you woulnt tell them to take it to the big name places.Hey Loco I don't think your shit is that great so why don't you come out here and climb some real hills?

You never heard of any the tracks we run at?Big fucking deal,I have never heard of the hills you climb.Two completely different interest's.As for having someone credible to race,You guys wouldn't make it through the first round with some of these guys.You gonna start trash talking these guys we run against too,and you don't even know them?

You guys are a bunch of fucking babies.You like to run people into the ground.I can't wait for the day I can line up with you guy's.I'm not very hard to get along with and if you's werent so fucking arrogant we could hang out and have a good time,but I can see now that will never happen.

Keep bashing and comeing up with smart ass remarks.Whatever you want,I'm through with this bullshit.You guys have fun. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we arent the ones claiming that our motors are the best things ever built..in fact most of us were just saying that we preferred other builders over passion. i never made a personal stab at you or ur dad in this thread..your dad started that..the only thing i have said, is that i wanted you guys to race against some of the PS guys at a big race,thats all..so you can go on being the whiny baby with your dad, because if you look back thru this post its YOU and ur DAD getting all shitty about your motors...your dad turned this into a personal thing..no1 else..

:rotflmao: maybe its because up here all our hills are much bigger and steeper than the little bumps you guys down there call hills,but you sure did'nt look like you were hill climbing a hill in the vids i,v seen . you  boys sure have little hills you's climb.we got 12 yr olds up here on kx 80's that would climb the hills you climb a hell of alot faster than u do.maybe it all falls back on riding skills.

when "b" was only 6 yrs old he was climbing higher and steeper hills than those with his kx60.

i believe the only guys that tried passion motors and did'nt like them are the ones who did'nt have enough knowledge to tune them and have the balls to actually rip the throttle wide open and hold on.

451467[/snapback]

My hills are bigger than your hills.?. Wow I thought once you got out of grade school you quit telling people my dad could kick your dads ass... :yank:

RIPPEN

The only point I am trying to make is Passion Ports are not anything great. I never once said FAST is the only builder who can make a quick bike. Dude send me a address and dates of your drags, I would love to come up and atleast watch. I worked in CT for a few years and have lots of friends up there so you never know I might just stop by one day as I am passing through.. I love how you have never seen or heard anything about my bike and set here and tell me how I would lose to you and all your buddies. :rotflmao:... oh by the way my banshee will smoke that raptor....I guess I just wasnt smart enough to figure that X7575087 motor out... get a life LOSER

theres blair bedford dirt drags check it out at : www.bbdrdirtdrags.com

theres marion center : www.marioncenterspeedway.com

theres tri-county : www.tricountyatv.com

just a few that will start the season around the end of april or beginning of may.i heard also that one of our old tracks that closed a yr or so ago may be opening back up if it does i'll let ya know. it is a 600ft dirt track.also there is a place out there around west newton called :the smithton hole i was told they run dirt drags .have'nt been there but probally goin to give it a try sometime .come on up.may even try a little asphalt this season.

i know for a fact anyone whos shitty with jim at passion sent him there jugs and from there its anyones guess whats gonna happen i sent him my whole fucking engine and i havent lost yet in a desert race and any given weekend there's 25 banshees to race out here in the cali desert, i have 3 shee's and have had a total of 16 since they came out, rudy kurtz is 10 minutes from me trinity about an hour mission an hour and a half, ive had every builder under the sun build a motor for me at one time or another...........having a drag port is worthless in an open class barstow to vegas or baja race or mx for that matter........ all my friends with ported shee's like the feel of mine the best, and if im not mistaken jims the only one of these guys that holds a record for two cycle engines....hell he's the only one of them that was alive when yamaha introduced the rd series, well maybe rudy kurtz was in diapers.....

Everyone should try and show up to the next HQ ride at LS Oklahoma and maybe we could all swap bikes and see which ones we like the best!! LOL

One thing is for sure, SHee13 has plenty to read! :whoa:

this subject gets out of hand everytime it is posted. there are so many different builders that build fast bikes it`s not even funny.if you think one builder is the best you are sadly mistaken.i never heard some of the fastest builders on the planets names even mentioned here.how fast you want to go depends on how fat your pockets are.if you are partial to one builder,i found it best to do your talking at the tree.arguing here is just retarded.this is just one small part of the banshee world.not mentioned were

k&t

packard ent.

d&m

a&s

grr

southern style

and the list goes on.how fast do you wanna go? HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT?