how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

its gonna be one hell of a short graphics company after 06 when your trying to sell graphics for atv no longer in production. real fucking smart, mabey you should also invent a cool head for a blaster.

516718[/snapback]

There you go again not being able to spell... "mabey" is spelled "MAYBE" What are you a three year old? Maybe (notice how I just spelled it) you should spend time on "how to spell" message boards Mr. "Special Ed"... :rotflmao:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mabey some of you get very defensive about you wonderful banshees because they are coming to an end at least to yamaha. and i do understand that dont mean nothing will be made to keep them going just slowly getting taking over by yfz450,s like it or not that seems to be how its going to be. so when you see sombody changing a banshee and making it look like it didnt just come out of 1986, try to wipe your tears and not be so fucking sad its still your beloved banshee under the new body work. it is very pathetic yamaha never updated it in all its years like they did with the warrior, blaster, wolverine, and every dirtbike almost yearly, and i dont think the lack of update isnt because everybody loves the bug eye headlights and the to very sqaure tank. fullbore seen it to be very needing of a facelift as well most of you that buy it. so just relax its only plastic and the coment how to take the ugly out was meant as a joke. im sure they looked and rode great in there day, but hop on a yfz and aside from the seat you can honestly tell me you wouldnt love to have there light weight and handling and oh my god there new styling, and better yet a yfz chassis and plastic with a banshee motor.

515538[/snapback]

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: 

Yep come Jan. 1st 2007 there won't be a single peice available for a Banshee. Just like what happened to the 250R.

You sir are truly an IDIOT!

I thought you liked your rainbow sticker?

516723[/snapback]

you MABEY will notice i wrote earlier that i know products wont stop for the banshee. but it might just be a good idea to include the new breed of qauds in all new products. i will learn to spell if you learn to READ. jackass