how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the original stinger tubes, but it left me with minimal space near the carbs and filter. I going to make a new set thats tighter to the frame using electrical conduit (1"), it's all I canfind in 1" dia.

I also moved all my electrics from under the seat to the front of the bike under the nose on a custom stainless plate, that really cleaned it up.

heres a centermount on a yz250 blaster conversion that cpi did for my buddy.

HPIM0745.jpg

HPIM0685.jpg

HPIM0686.jpg

HPIM0747.jpg

503683[/snapback]

CPI did that?, workmanship looks kinda shotty with that flat aluminum stock just welded to the silencer. :blink:

Dose look wild around the engine though.

oh i should never post on the HQ because you said so huh????  go fuck yourself

502660[/snapback]

Yea exactly if your going to start shit. Im sure you dont go around starting shit on E2S.com do you? Your just trying to get in a pissing match...my banshee is cooler than your banshee blah blah blah.....

Yea exactly if your going to start shit. Im sure you dont go around starting shit on E2S.com do you? Your just trying to get in a pissing match...my banshee is cooler than your banshee blah blah blah.....

505858[/snapback]

or i forgot... this site is yours.... like a said a few posts back go fuck yourself..... i'm discussing center exit exhaust.... and your startign the shit... anything in this thread before that was fomr months ago... so get off it *****got