how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mabey some of you get very defensive about you wonderful banshees because they are coming to an end at least to yamaha. and i do understand that dont mean nothing will be made to keep them going just slowly getting taking over by yfz450,s like it or not that seems to be how its going to be. so when you see sombody changing a banshee and making it look like it didnt just come out of 1986, try to wipe your tears and not be so fucking sad its still your beloved banshee under the new body work. it is very pathetic yamaha never updated it in all its years like they did with the warrior, blaster, wolverine, and every dirtbike almost yearly, and i dont think the lack of update isnt because everybody loves the bug eye headlights and the to very sqaure tank. fullbore seen it to be very needing of a facelift as well most of you that buy it. so just relax its only plastic and the coment how to take the ugly out was meant as a joke. im sure they looked and rode great in there day, but hop on a yfz and aside from the seat you can honestly tell me you wouldnt love to have there light weight and handling and oh my god there new styling, and better yet a yfz chassis and plastic with a banshee motor.

515538[/snapback]

Oh boy.. Let's see... "made to keep them going just slowly getting taking over"

Correction #1... "taken over"

"and the to very sqaure tank." Correction #2... "and the very TOO SQUARE tank."

"coment" Correction #3... "comment"

"and rode great in there day" Correction #4... "and rode great in THEIR day."

"have there light weight " Correction #5 (whoops, there you go again w/ the misuse of there, their, and they're) :D In this case, "THEIR"

"sombody" Correction #6... "SOMEBODY"

Well my educated one, I havn't even touched upon your punctuation (big word, I know...)

Clicky... http://www.toroimerai.net/vio/images/retard_prize.jpg

Whoops! Forgot one... "i think mabey some of you" Correction #7 Corkey!

"I think MAYBE some of you."

Edited by Slayer1018

wow mr slayer you showed me. i thought this site was about banshees not fucking english class. and you to have proven how creative you can be with your stupid slayer name and your dmc ad.

516668[/snapback]

???

wow mr slayer you showed me. i thought this site was about banshees not fucking english class. and you to have proven how creative you can be with your stupid slayer name and your dmc ad.

516668[/snapback]

:clap: about Banshees, exactly...you figured it out, good for you.

You think your the only one who's ridden a YFZ, I'll bet you dollars to doghnuts we all have. Yes they're torquey, and have great accelleration, but it aint no Banshee, and I don't find them nearly as fast. It's like climbing out of my old GTO and into my Honda, the little civic will run circles around it on the street, around corners and down the highway, but fuck me when you put your foot to the floor in that old Pontiac and that 500+ horsepower of gut wrenching raw V8 power starts roasting those tires until you can't see for the smoke and your clippin down the road @120 mph, there aint no other feelin like it. Just like ridin a Banshee, when you dip into that powerband and the angry bumble bee comes alive and streaches your arms another 2", no monotone, glorified tractor 4-stroke can compare.

yah well they dont make a gto like that anymore and very soon its bye bye for your 2 stroke banshee so it would make sence to put all the time and effort into the yfz. because thats what we will be forced to have or you could ride a classic warrior. its funny all this because i decided to try some yfz plastic on a banshee, and no i dont think a yfz will replace a banshee but its a hell of a attempt. and it does outshine the banshee in many areas. where the banshee really only can outshine the yfz at the dunes and even then not always. and with names like rocketboy, slayer and best of all shee-male i really dont get to upset coming from you assholes. its just fun seeing you guys carry on about me changing your wonderful 80s banshee to look like somthing else. :yank: when i took this thing down to l.s. utah i had alot of really good comments from people so thats good enough for me. i like doing some not so normal shit, and when i do most of the time it turns out very well.

and even better this post that is so stupid to you selected few, might notice you have been posting in here for 12 pages. and dont you wish like hell that damn gto could be a 2 stroke instead of the glorified tractor that it is, just like my yfz 4stroke.

and even better this post that is so stupid to you selected few, might notice you have been posting in here for 12 pages. and dont you wish like hell that damn gto could be a 2 stroke instead of the glorified tractor that it is, just like my yfz 4stroke.

516699[/snapback]

I do, it would be faster and more efficient :D , but Pontiac never produce it, a shame really.

ahhh, you don't like my user name?, to creative even for you?, who's the close-minded asshole now?. You strike me as the type of person who likes to play tummy sticks. :)

i got a sticker for sale it says

4 strokes are like

TAMPONS

EVERY PUSSY HAS ONE

:lol:

516713[/snapback]

I want one...oh hell I'll make my own :rotflmao:

I've been making the rainbow stickers for the 4 strokes, can't keep them in stock :lol:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Yep come Jan. 1st 2007 there won't be a single peice available for a Banshee. Just like what happened to the 250R.

You sir are truly an IDIOT!

I thought you liked your rainbow sticker?

its gonna be one hell of a short graphics company after 06 when your trying to sell graphics for atv no longer in production. real fucking smart, mabey you should also invent a cool head for a blaster.

516718[/snapback]