how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

I just went threw 15 pages of this shit. can i get a PM next time a argument brakes out? that was good.

hey, 6 feet under dude. you would have though you killed a god by your comments. in a way you did but thats on you. as for the looks of a banshee, , it dont get any better but stock. i also have to add is that yamaha only fucked up 1 part on the shee and thats the radiator. unless you have fullbores you have to take of the cover to get to the cap. i think thats bullshit.

if you like 6fu look at, Torture Killer

Chris Barnes-Vocals

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you going to post up finished pics?

When i actually get somewhere on my "hybrid" i will post up some pics so that the

Fundamentalist Banshee extremists can tell me my LT350R is sacreligous and all that.

But i am willing to bet it will out handle, out jump, and power for power out accelerate a banshee.

Edited by Toybreaker

im sure i will have plenty of haters, i really like banshees just dont like the look of the plastic and really hate the raptor style banshee so here my idea. the steering stem mount needs to be lowered 2 inches to clear the 450 body and its going to get laker plastic with no radiator shrouds and a custom cut in grill kinda like the project blaster guys do. and the radaitor still fits just need to lean it back a bit. and install a thicker qaudtech seat cover to get back some of the comfortable banshee seat. anyway let me know what you think.

HPIM0959.jpg

well im thinking you totaly wrecked what you had going.... the see is fast as fuck

but then its sexxy as hell with is square look, very destinctive... so i dont like it...

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
i think it looks okay but it looks too much like everything else out there :confused:

Thats kinda the way i see. its pretty cool i think,to each his own.fuck everyone else and do what you think is cool.personally i love the banshee and like the yfz,If you love both of them then u might as well build it. I think ur project is pretty tight.

Yeah i havent had time to resize it yet,I wish i was good with photoshop,i would mix it together with a pic of my truck but o well

Its allright dawg, it was the poster above you that resurrected it.

DAMN I really like your sig, but it is HUGE.